Chapter 91: what did I do?

Wilbur happily monched on his chicken nuggets as the other three ate their burgers. Dreams small mouth surprisingly could eat big amounts of food. Wilbur ate about 6 of his 10 nuggets and downed his drink.

They finished their food and sapnap cleaned everything up and went back to the bathroom. He had to take care of the heat boiling in his stomach every now and then. It hurt.

George fixed up the bed and laid back holding wilbur and wilbur had dream on his lap. Wilbur didn't want to let go of dream and dream didn't mind.
It wasn't uncomfortable, he would only have to convince him to let him go if he had to go to the bathroom.

He'd gotten george's attention and managed to hop out of wills arms. He got down and went to the bathroom. Wilbur didn't want him to go so george had to explain to him why he had to leave.

Wilbur understood but he still didn't want him to leave. When dream had come back he jumped back into wilburs lap and curled up.

Sapnap came back and laid down beside george. He should be home resting by himself helping himself through the pain, but he couldn't do that here. He couldn't let the others see him like that.

An hour passed, dream had about an hour until he could be human again, sapnap had about 30 minutes until he'd need to go back to the bathroom.

Dream closed his eyes. He felt clingy again. In blob form, he had different mood swings. Clingy, affectionate, tired, honry //LOL I had to-// and over all he was pretty much just.. really sweet.

Wilbur was still in little space. He had been for about 2 hours now. And dream being a small cute blob, he didn't want to part with him. Dream sat up and yawned nuzzling into his bladder per usual.

Wilbur sat up straight and blinked. "oops-" he leaned back again and pet dreams head. "sowwy.. uh.. just scared me.." dream tilted his head. It seemed more like he hurt him.

He sat up and sat on his thigh looking him up and down. What did he do to hurt him?

He thought. He only jerked up when he nuzzled him.. but he nuzzled him all the time.. so what was different this time..?

//Ahaa short chapter go brr

I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger like this 😂 so-

I promise I'll put out more chapters soon, I leave the beach today :)) //