Chapter 32: special

Sapnap looked at him and blushed.
"You.. you do..? You like me..? Like that?" Wilbur covered his face and nodded. "I-i do I-i really do.. your- you make me feel.. things.. you make me feel complete like, happy,... Like I'm not as worthless as people say.."

Sapnap sat up and pulled him close. "You. Are not worthless.. you never have been.. your so sweet.. you don't deserve to be treated like that.." he cupped his cheek. "Your amazing.."

Wilbur looked at him and leaned to his face. "Thank you.. so.. um... Y-you won't hate me because I said I love you.. right..?" "I couldn't hate you.. never.. I love you to.." wilbur looked at him. "Love me.. like.. like I love you..?"

Sapnap kissed his head "yeah.." wilbur crawled in his lap and looked at him. "I... Can.. can I k-kiss you..?"
Sap blushed "you wanna?' wilbur thought "well- isn't a first kiss supposed to be.. special..?"

Sap shrugged "yeah.. I guess.." "so.. let's wait.. do.. you wanna be more than friends though..?" Sapnap smiled "if you want to.. be my boyfriend..?' wilbur looked at him.

He never thought he would hear those words. Ever. Be his boyfriend. That sounded amazing. But.. publicly..?

"I.. I really do.. I-i wanna be your your.. b-boyfriend.. but um.. maybe we don't tell anyone yet..?" Sapnap nodded and kissed his neck gently.
"I wanna be your boyfriend to.. I love you.."

Wilbur smiled and wiped his eyes. "I-im so glad.. y-you love me.." he sniffled. Sap nodded "of course.. your.. you deserve so much.." wilbur sniffled  and hugged him. "Thank you.."

Sap rubbed his back. "Of course.." he laid will down and laid beside him cuddling up to him. "Have you ever dated anyone?" Sap ask. Wilbur shifted. "Yea.. once" sap nodded "yea, I dated someone before but I think we were to young to realize we just wanted to be friends" he chuckled

"Oh? Who?" Sap hummed and snickered. "Dream"

Wilbur stared. "Wha- wait- really?-" sapnap nodded and chuckled.
"Thats- unexpected.." sap chuckled "yeeaa, middle school, 7th grade." "Wow- so.. you actually had feeling's for him?" Sapnap snorted "I did. I guess.. still, we were really young " he chuckled.

Wilbur nodded and sighed softly. He felt good.. he had sapnap. His hole in his chest was filled. Right..?

Then why.. didn't he feel.. completed..?
Well, he did. But not completely.. there was something else. He didn't know what.. he felt.. he didn't know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wilbur woke up the next morning. It was Saturday. He groaned and rolled over and his face immediately heated up. He looked at sapnap. Did they fall asleep together,? Did he ask anyone to spend the night..?

Wait. That's right, after their.. confession.. they continued their weed session. And.. "oh my god" he groaned and covered his face.

Texhno had came in and saw them cuddling. High out of their minds. The room smelled like weed and they looked like idiots. He hoped techno hadn't told anyone.

He looked sapnap up and down. Wait- shit did he- did he sleep with his binder on?- did he have one?- he knew that could seriously hurt you.

He sat up and gulped. He hesitantly put his hand on his stomach. He felt around his ribs. He couldn't feel anything his hoodie was to thick.

He sighed. He had to make sure saps health was ok. He wasn't going to look without his permission. He gently put his hand under his hoodie and felt his ribs. Well, he didn't feel anything. He pulled his hand out and sighed. Thank goodness.

He didn't wanna have to wake him up. And thankfully he didn't. And then he heard a giggle. He jumped and looked at sapnap. "Morning,," wilburs face heated up. He looked away "m-morning.." sap sat up. "What were you doing?" He snickered.

Will gulped. "I-.. I was making sure you weren't wearing um.. because it's not healthy-" sap blinked and sat up. "Aaww you worried about meee"

Wilbur huffed and got up "of course I do.. I-i love you.. a lot.." he grabbed a pair of boxers and pants and a large sweater. He let out a sigh and began walking to the door.

Sap grabbed his hand and wrapped his arms around his waist "you going to take a shower?" Wilbur blinked "nah.. just going to go change.." "why are you leaving your room to change?"

"Well- i-.. your in here so.." "and? We're both guys" he giggled.
Wilbur shifted "yeah well- I.. I'm.." he rubbed his arm. "My.. body.."

Sap let go and looked at him. "What.. about it..?" "I-i- I can't.. I can't be.. I can't not have a hoodie or a sweater.. m-my thighs i- I-i just-" sap hugged him close. "Hey.. I understand.. really.. I'm.. not so fond of my body either wilbs.. so I really.. really do understand.."

Wilbur teared up. "I-.. i-its not exactly h-how you feel.. about yours.. I-i mean I don't know exactly so- um.." he shifted and wiped his eyes. Sap sighed softly. "I don't know unless you tell me.. and I'll tell you..?"

Wilbur nodded slowly. They sat on the bed. "I- um.. I guess I just.. I've damaged myself.."