Chapter 86: visit results in an accident

Wilbur had his inhaler in hand as he walked to dreams house. He sighed and opened the door. His throat still hurt but he could breathe.

He saw tommy on the couch sprawled out head on his friends lap. Wilbur chuckled and walked in. "Hey.." he said quietly. Tommy perked up at his brothers voice and immediately got up rushing to hug him.

Wilbur chuckled and hugged back. "Will! Where were you??" Wilbur shifted. "I was taking a day with george.. sorry I didn't come yesterday" tommy pulled away and shook his head. "No it's fine- you need days to relax-" wilbur shifted. "Mhm.."

He glanced at the stairs. How he longed to see dream. He wished he would come out and see him.

Tommy sat back down and stretched. I'm gonna go upstairs.. I'll be back in a minute." He clenched his inhaler and headed upstairs. He was here for tommy.. but he really wanted to see dream.. maybe for just a moment..

He gently knocked earning no response. He shifted and sighed softly. "uh.. hey dream.. it's wilbur.. just wanted to make sure you were ok.."
It took a while for a response. All he got was a.. chirp noise?

He shifted. He knew dream was definitely in blob form.. he sighed softly and backed up. "Uh.. just wanted to let you know I was here or.. something.. I dunno.." he rubbed his arm.

He heard a thump and then a few bumps on the door. He slowly held the handle and opened the door. He looked down at the small white blob, who was jumping up and down at seeing wilbur. But.. didn't dream say he didn't want anyone here..?

"Uh.. hey dream.. i-.. I thought you didn't want anyone to.. see you..?'
What was going through dreams mind right now? Well, he missed wilbur.. he didn't get to see him for two whole days and, he had left early that one day, so he didn't see him for almost 3 days. And honestly.. he really trusted will.. wilbur was probably the only acception right now.

Wilbur shifted. "Can I come in..?" Dream nodded eagerly. He walked in and shut the door. He sat on his bed and watched him jump up the stairs to his bed. He crawled into Wilbur's lap and nuzzled into his bladder again.

Wilbur sighed softly. "So.. uh.. your not uncomfortable.. with me here..? You said you would be.." dream looked up at him and shook his head. He crawled and got his notebook and pen. He gripped it with his mouth and wrote the best he could.

It was really odd looking but wilbur could make it out.

'your the only acception'
Dream proceeded to write after wilbur read. Wilbur felt something inside him.. he felt.. special..

'i don't feel uncomfortable when your here, I thought I would but I don't, I just missed you'

That sentence took a while, but he finally got it written down. Wilburs heart melted. He blushed and in the dark, his pink blush glowed.. that was new.

Dream smiled softly. He really loved wilbur. He loved all of them but he felt especially comfortable with wilbur. Maybe he'd even let him pick him up in his hand..

Dream shook his head. No, he didn't let anyone do that.. but.. maybe wilbur really was an acception..

Wilbur hummed. "I'm really glad you trust me.." dream did. He trusted him more than anyone. Wilbur sighed softly and leaned back petting his head.

Dream let out his vibrations and closed his eyes. Will laid back and held him close. Dream was enjoying all the lost comfort and human contact.

He felt a pat on his back and a disgruntled noise from the person under him. He opened his eyes and realized their faces were close to each other.

He sat up quickly and looked around then at his body. Oh, he was in human form. Finally. Took long enough. He giggled and stretched. "Geez.. that took way to long.."

Wilbur looked up at him, still laid back but not work dream on his lap.
Dream noticed he was staring at him. "What.?" He ask. Wills eyes trailed away but he said nothing.

Dream was confused and looked himself over. He realized he had on his black crop top and shorts, what he'd had on before he turned into a blob. He giggled seeing wilburs reaction.

Dream was covered in freckles, his face, his shoulders arms and thighs.
Wilbur let out a shakey breath blushing. "Could you get off me please?" He ask. Dream smirked and hummed crossing his arms.

"I think I like it up here more" wilbur huffed and shifted trying to find a way to get him off. Dream was definitely stronger than him, so he had to think of something..

Dream looked victorious, like he won an argument or something. So, wilbur was going to wipe that victorious smirk off his face. He grabbed his hips earning a gasp from the man above him. He laughed at his reaction.

Dream glared "geez fine if you want me off so bad-" he crossed his arms. Wilbur rolled his eyes and let go of him attempting to sit up. He groaned "I can't sit up with you on my lap"

Dream hummed. "Oops, guess I'll just have to stay here then" wilbur was getting agitated. He slammed his hips up to knock him off. And he got what he wanted.

Dream shrieked and fell over off his lap. Wilbur laughed and sat up. "Yeess! It woorked" he snickered. Dream was curled up hands between his thighs. His face was scrunched up.

Wilburs laughing stopped immediately. He gulped "d-dream?- uh- what- what's wrong?-"