Chapter 114: sleeeep

Wilbur walked down the sidewalk with tommy. Sapnaps house wasn't too far from here. Though being two in the morning it was dark and the two were tired.

Tommy giggled at wilburs attempt to be funny and try and cheer him up. Wilbur looked at the sidewalk and yawned. Tommy felt another wave of nausea hit him. He stopped in his tracks and ran a hand through his hair trying to calm it down.

Wilbur rushed to his side and rubbed his back. Tommy managed to keep it down and wilbur sighed softly. "Do you want me to carry you?' tommy shook his head. "I don't mind really.."

Tommy knew he'd just get more nauseous if he kept walking so he eventually agreed. "Fine.. just be careful.." wilbur picked his brother up and made sure the blanket stayed on.

He felt how cold his brother was and wilburs body heat must have been helping as he felt tommy relax and let out a soft sigh. He carried him to the house and went inside. He sat him on the couch and grabbed the trashcan from the bathroom.

He checked his temperature, he had a fever. He looked around the kitchen for any medicines to help. He found one for flu, assuming at the moment that's what he had, and brought it along with a cup of water.

Tommy took the medicine, almost throwing it up, but managed to keep it down. He laid back, wilbur sat at the end of the couch covering himself with a blanket and closed his eyes.

The night passed with the two on the couch, tommy waking up every now and then feeling sick or getting sick.
Wilbur stayed up half the time comforting him. Though around 5 am tommy started throwing up longer and wilbur pulled his hair into a small pony tail.

He got up and came back with another cup of water, needing tommy to stay hydrated. Tommy drank some and laid his head back with a groan. "This fucking sucks" wilbur chuckled and leaned back. "yeah, being sick isn't fun"

Tommy closed his eyes and sighed. "Think you'll be ok without the trashcan a minute?" Tommy nodded. "Yeah.. if I feel sick I can just run to the bathroom" he said. Wilbur nodded.

As gross as this was he had to change out the trash bag. He put a clean one in and sat it at rommy. He sat the other one tied up tightly outside in the trash.

When wilbur came back in tommy was passed out. He sighed softly and laid back down on the couch curled up. He was so tired but he had to stay for tommy. He knew if he was sick he wouldn't want to be alone.

Wilburs eyes drooped shut and he fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur woke up the next morning really really tired. He sat up and looked at tommy who was still passed out. Wilbur checked the trash can. He hadn't gotten sick again. He sighed in relief. At least he wasn't getting sick with wilbur not awake to comfort the teen.

He got up and covered tommy with blankets. It was about 8 am. He went to the bathroom and then headed to sapnaps room. Sapnap was still passed out. Lucky. He was jealous sapnap got to sleep like a baby.

He walked up to him and sat beside him. Sapnap rolled over and hugged his waist still laying down. "Where did you go all night?" He ask in a sleepy groggy voice.

Wilbur yawned rubbing his eyes. He had dark circles under them. "I was up all night with tommy.." he mumbled. Sapnaps eyes opened. "Why?" He ask looking up at him, now seeing how drained wilbur looked.

"He got sick and I had to be there for him all night" he yawned leaning back. Sapnap sat up. "Oh, you could've woke me up, we could've switched throughout the night"

Oh. Honestly that sounded amazing. But wilbur didn't want to bug him. He just shrugged and closed his eyes. Sapnap pulled him down and covered him with a soft warm blanket.

Wilbur smiled at how cozy he felt, and it felt even better with the fan blowing on him. He felt dizzy now from almost falling asleep. "I'll keep an eye on tommy ok? You sleep ok..?"

Wilbur couldn't argue. He nodded and fell asleep a minute later. Sapnap smiled softly and kissed his head walking out leaving the door cracked.

A few hours passed. It was now around 12 when wilbur woke up. He felt something rubbing on his cheek. He groaned and rubbed his eyes and opened them. He was not expecting to be met with the small black beady eyes of a white blob.

He looked at him and furrowed his brows. "Dream?" He ask. Dream nodded and continued nuzzling his cheek. Wilbur sat up and held dream in his hands. "Is sapnap and tommy still here?'

Dream nodded and sat in his hands. Wilbur shifted and got up walking out the room with dream in his hand. Tommy and sapnap were on the couch watching TV and talking.

Sapnap looked up and smiled. "Hey babe" wilbur waved and sat beside him. "hi dream" sapnap chuckled. Dream nodded as a greeting and nuzzled into wilburs stomach.

"Did you sleep ok?" Wilbur nodded. "How're you feeling toms?" He ask. Tommy shrugged. "better, I feel less sick, honestly I think I'm better" he said. Wilbur chuckled. "Don't jinx it"

Tommy rolled his eyes. Sapnap kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you got more sleep, I was worried" wilbur smiled softly. "Aww you worried about me" he teased.

Dream jumped up and down making chirping noises. He wanted kisses. Wilbur laughed and kissed dreams head. Tommy fake gagged "get a room God"