Chapter 89: giving in

Dream sat there another good 15 minutes until he felt it. He gulped and got up. How was he supposed to be gone for 4 hours without any suspicion??

He grabbed wilburs sleeve and looked at him. "Uh.. will.. can you come with me..?" He ask. Wilbur titled his head and nodded following dream out to the bathroom.

Dream shut the door and looked at wilbur. "I'm gonna be a blob for 4 hours in a minute- I don't know what to do-" wilbur blinked "oh shit, uh.. can you.. tell them..?" Dream groaned. "I really don't wanna"

Wilbur shifted. "But how are we supposed to hide you for four hours and make an excuse on why you aren't there?"

Dream wined "I don't know!" Wilbur gently grabbed this hips. "Dream.. I know you don't want to but it would be good if you went ahead and did it.. like.. told them.." dream wined. "but-" "I know it's embassing.. trust me I.. I get it.. but.. maybe.. you should tell them.. It would help.. I can tell them to not say anything stupid.. you know they just joke around.."

Dream sighed and with a little more discussion he agreed. It was really tough to get him to though. Dreams legs shook. He could hardly keep himself stood. Wilbur cupped his cheeks. "Don't worry.. we can take this slow.." dream let out a shakey sigh and looked down as he poofed into the blob.

Wilbur crouched and looked at him. "Your gonna be ok dream.. I'm here.." he held his hand out for him to jump onto. Dream looked at it and hesitantly jumped onto it. Wilbur pet his head and held him to his chest.

Dreams head rested on his chest.
Wilbur brought him to the room. Dream was still super nervous. He didn't know how the other two would react to this.

He sat on the bed and held dream like a baby bird. Dream tried to hide himself into wilburs shirt. Sapnaps ears went up. He looked at wilbur. "Will, where did you get that?' he ask, a little harsh tone in his voice.
Sapnap was a demon. He could sense other demons. That, what wilbur had, was a demon.

Wilbur frowned softly "well... Uh.." he turned "you ready?" Dream looked up at him with scared eyes, but if he didn't now when would he?

He let a small nod and wilbur held him up. "This is dream.." he mumbled. Sapnap stared at it. "There's no way that's dream. Dreams isn't.." "sap.. this is dream.. trust me.. dream might not give off a demon smell when he's.. himself, but he does apparently as this.."

Sapnap shifted. "Are.. are you sure that's dream..?" Wilbur nodded. "He was really scared to tell you guys.. he doesn't like people seeing him like this so..." George moved closer and looked down at dream. Dream nervously looked up at him.

George giggled "your really cute.." dreams cheeks lit up and he hid into wilburs lap. Wilbur giggled. "He's shy.." "wilby look at hiim! He's so cute!' george moved to wilbur and gently grabbed his hips.

Wilbur giggled "yeah, but don't embarrass him to much.." sapnap moved and pulled wilbur into his lap. Wilbur blinked and giggled. Sap ran his fingers through his hair.

Wilbur leaned into the touch. "Will.. can you please try and relax..?" Wilbur opened his eyes. "What do you mean?. I am relaxed.." sapnap continued. "I... Do you mind regressing.. I know you said you didn't want to but.. you really look like you need to relieve stress.."

Wilbur rubbed his arm. The blob in his lap looked up at him and gave him a reassuring nod. He sighed softly. "I-.. I still don't know how it all works.."

"We can only learn if we do it.." george said softly. Wilbur gulped.
He didn't know what to do. His head had been getting super fuzzy to almost anything, and he just really needed to get rid of some stress.

Sapnap rubbed his shoulder reassuringly. Dream looked up at him giving him a look and nodding. The look basically said 'if I could do it so can you'

Wilbur shifted and sighed. "Fine.. just.. don't let me do stupid stuff.. I seriously don't know what I'm doing.." sapnap nodded "of course.." he giggled. Sapnap rubbed his hips and held him close. "Just relax baby.."

Wilbur shifted. Was he really going to give into the fuzziness after fighting it off for so long..?

George pet his head and laid his head on his chest. It felt nice. It was so warm. He let out a soft breath and closed his eyes.

He finally gave into his blurred fuzzy head.