Chapter 8: him.

//Tw: s*xual as*ult//

Tommy had been trudging behind. Tubbo came over to him and tommy felt a hand on his lower back, as tubbo was getting ready to shove him in the house it all flooded back to him. That night. The dark. The alley. The man. How tommy couldn't get away, how he couldn't breathe, how the older person presumably 17 or 18 grabbed his lower back and how very uncomfortable and unhappy it made tommy.

How no matter how hard he tried the man was persistent and wouldn't let him go. And tommy felt a hand near his lower back once again. The memories flooding back caused him to believe the attacker was back.

He clenched his fists. He had to do something. Get him off, it can't happen again! He swung his fist and punched him right in the nose. Tommy gripepd his hair as he still didn't calm down. The man was back, he came for him, he was going to hurt him again.

He stumbled back and fell on his butt and rocked back and forth sobbing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tubbo was on the ground from the impact of the punch. He held his now bleeding nose. He coughed in pain and tears pricked in his eyes.

Sam's eyes widened as he saw the scene fold in front of him. He didn't know who to go to. Tubbo was bleeding, tommy couldn't breathe. Sam looked at phil and they both sprung into action. Techno and wilbur stared in disbelief. What the hell happened??

Sam fell to tommy and sat in front of him. "Tommy?? Tommy can you hear me?" He frowned as he got no response. He was about to put a hand on his shoulder when wilbur yelled "don't! Don't touch him it'll make it worse-" he sat at his brother and unzipped his satchel.

He pulled out everything in it including the tampons and fidget toys he had. He grabbed the inhaler once he found it and held his brothers head putting it in his mouth. He pressed the button as tommy gasp for air.

Tommy could breathe again but his sobbing and griping of hair didn't stop. Tubbo was helped up by ranboo and phil and taken to the kitchen and held his head over the sink with his head also tilted up. He had a bunch of paper towels latched onto his nose.

Luckily, tommy didn't break it, but it was definitely going to buise. They took care of his nose as tommy just sat on the floor sobbing. "D-dont l-l-let h-him-" he hiccuped and couldn't even talk.

Sam frowned and looked at wilbur. Wilbur nodded. Sam gently put his hands on his shoulders and massaged them slightly. "Hey toms.. no one can hurt you.. sam's here.. I'm here.." tommy slowly and hesitantly made eye contact with sam. He choked on a sob and clung to sam.

"I-is h-he gone?" He ask in a shakey voice. Sam nodded "yes no one can hurt you your safe.." tommy held onto sam and then pulled away. Wilbur was already prepared with the bathrooms trashcan. He knew if tommy had an attack like this he got sick. And he did. He grabbed the trashcan at him and sadly, emptied their dinner.

Wilbur held the sides of his hair back and sam pushed his bangs back. Tubbo watched from the kitchen and frowned. What did he do to upset his friend so bad..?

Wilbur pulled a pillow and gave it to sam. "Sit behind him" sam nodded and sat behind the boy. "I-im so-rry" tommy croaked out before passing out. Sam caught him and had the pillow in his lap. He sighed softly. "Wilbur.. what on earth happened..?'

Wilbur shifted and rubbed his arm. "it isn't my place to say.." he took the trash out and took it to the dumpster outside. Tommy was passed out now. Sam picked him up and looked at tubbo. "How's your nose?" Tubbo shifted "um.. it's- fine" tubbo was more worried about tommy.

Sam nodded "put some ice on it" he took tommy to his room and laid him down. He took his shoes off for him and sighed softly. He couldn't sleep to long.. he still had his binder on.. so sam decided if he didn't wake up in an hour he'd try waking him up.

He pet his head and left the room. About an hour passed and tubbo still had ice on his nose. It hurt but his worries were still on tommy.

Tommy woke up and groaned. What happened..?

He sat up and took off his hoodie and binder and put on a large t-shirt. He went to the bathroom and changed and sat on the bed. He held his head. All he remembered was how much fun they had.. why was he in his room? He didn't remember going to bed..

He walked down the hall and poked his head into the livingroom. Sam was on the phone of course. He walked into the room and looked around. "Sam..?" Sam jumped and hung up on the person. "Oh- tommy! How are you feeling?" He ask.

Tommy shifted and looked at the floor. "Um.. gggood..? My head hurts a little I guess but I'm fine.. why?" He sat beside sam. "you don't remember.?' tommy blinked. "Shhould I..?" Sam gulped. If tommy didn't know they should keep it that way. He didn't need to be reminded of whatever set him off..

"Nah, it's nothing bud, you were just tired I guess" he smiled. Tommy nodded. Wait until he sees tubbos nose..