Chapter 118: off feeling

Wilbur stayed with techno in his room. He didn't want to talk or do anything other than stay with his brother. Being with techno was a lot different than being with tommy.

Techno was as old as him and more mature. Of course tommy was mature, but he was two years younger than wilbur and plus, wilbur did most of the comforting when it came to tommy.

He didn't mind, he knew helping his brother was a good thing.
Sapnap was worried, but he had a feeling wilbur was perfectly fine with techno there.

______________________________________

Bad felt off today. He didn't really know if it was physically or mentally. But he just felt weird. He stood in the kitchen making himself a drink when he felt instincts come over him.

He sat the drink down and went upstairs. He went to his room and began changing the blankets on his bed. Skeppy was currently out getting things.

He sat down and shifted. He couldn't get comfortable. He sat on the bed and was on his phone waiting for skeppy to get back.

He laid down and curled up still on his phone. Skeppy came back an hour after he laid down. Bad was now asleep, tail curled resting on his side. Skeppy put everything he got up and brought a bag upstairs.

He sat it down on the bed and laid beside bad wrapping his arms around him. During pregnancy, demons slept a lot hence why no one had really seen bad a lot for the past few months.

Sleeping was the only way for demons to really regain energy and strength from the baby needing that energy and nutrients. Another thing, pregnant demons stomaches didn't get as big as humans so it was easy to hide with a large hoodie.

When bad got pregnant when he was 17, he was terrified. He always wore hoodies and took showers every night to try and hide the scent he gave off.

But of course he didn't hide it but two months because of his nesting instincts and the scent he eventually did give off.

His mom wasn't mad however as she got pregnant at a younger age as well. Being pregnant at 17 or 18 wasn't a big deal for demons, heats were the reason for that.

His mom did however joke about how he did get pregnant and his face turned red.

Skeppy was told first of course but he wasn't mad or upset. He was excited but scared.

Like he was now. Less scared and more excited. It had been a long time since they'd had a baby demon running around the house.

Bad woke up and sat up rubbing his eyes. He smiled when he saw skeppy and wrapped his tail around him hugging him. Skeppy pet his head. "Hi bad.." he cooed.

Bad smiled. "Hi.." he pulled away and stretched. He needed a bath. He still felt off. "I'm gonna go take a bath" he hummed getting up. Skeppy chuckled. "Ok but after come back and cuddle meee"

Bad rolled his eyes playfully. "You already know I will" he grabbed a new pair of clothes and headed to the bathroom.

He started his bath and grabbed a dark towel sitting it on the toilet lid. He took his clothes off and waited for the bath to be warm and full.

He slipped into the water and laid his head back relaxing. The off feeling was still there but he could at least ignore it a bit better.

The warm water seemed to help with that. He was honestly half asleep when he felt his tail jolt. The off feeling now hurt. He hurt. He hurt in his stomach and in the lower region.

He sat up and looked down. His tail was twitching and the clear water now had a bit of blood slowly forming from beneath him.