Chapter 68: cheating on him..?

Dream crossed his legs and leaned back onto the mirror. He turned his head away and wilbur hesitantly took off his hoodie. He started the shower and shifted.

There was. A knock on the door. He went up to it and opened it slightly. "O-oh-! Sorry if we woke you-" it was bad. Bad rubbed his eyes "what're you guys doing up? Why's the shower on?"

Dream shifted. "Uhh.. wwwwilbur wasn't feeling great, he got hot so he needed a cool shower" bad nodded slowly. "And.. why are you in here with him??"

Dream shifted. "Well- uh.. to make sure he's ok..?" Bad crossed his arms "I'm sure he'd be ok to take a shower dream.." dream shifted. He sighed and walked out shutting the door gently. Bad nodded "ok.. so.. I'm still confused, why were you in there with wilbur..?" As if he were asking why it was dream.

"I- well- uhhh" he definitely couldn't tell him about.. well. But he did think of something that wasn't technically a lie. He sighed softly and looked down. "He had a nightmare and woke up in a panic.. he-... He can't be alone ok..?" Bad sighed softly.

"You shouldn't be in there while he's getting changed though.." dream crossed his arms. "I wasn't looking."
"I- but- that doesn't matter.. how would sapnap feel?"

Bad knew sapnap and wilbur were dating. He didn't know that dream and george were now apart of that relationship. He just thought it would be weird that his son's boyfriend was in a bathroom alone with their best friend naked.

Dream shifted "I'm sure he'd be fine with it. He knows wilbur best so.. he'd understand we shouldn't leave him alone to long.." bad sighed. "Dream.. it's just, that's his boyfriend, isn't it kinda.. I don't know.."

Dream blinked. He was his boyfriend too. He rolled his eyes. "Ask sapnap then, I'm going back in. I don't want him alone." He went back in and shut the door.

Wilbur was in the shower now. "What was all that about..?" He ask. "Bad thought it was weird I was in here with you. He probably thinks your cheating or something.." wilbur gulped. "Wh-what?"

"He knows you and sap are dating.. he doesn't know we all are." Wilbur calmed down a bit. "Oh.." bad was in saps room. Sapnap looked over and jumped "jesus- pfft, being a demon in the dark is kinda scary dad-"

Bad chuckled slightly and shifted. "Oh- sorry" then sapnap realized bad looked.. concerned. Why was he up at this time? "What's wrong dad?" He ask sitting up more. George was half asleep again, in saps arms. Sap gently laid him down and sat on the edge of his bed.

Bad shifted "uh- nothing much.. just- is it a bit weird dreams in the bathroom with wilbur?-" sapnap blinked. "Nnoo??" "Wilburs in the shower"

"Oh"

Bad nodded "I mean.. I- I can talk to them?" Bad shrugged "I was just wondering-" sapnap stood up. "I'll talk to them then.." he walked out. Bad looked down. He hoped it wasn't how it seemed.

Sapnap knocked on the door. "It's sapnap" he said. Dream opened the door and pulled him in shutting the door. "Is everything ok?" Sapnap ask. Dream leaned against the door. "Yeah, I just- don't think your dad trusts us very much right now-" sapnap chuckled "yyeahh probably not.." he noticed the nervous look on dreams face.

"Hey.. it's ok.. I'll try and explain everything to him later.." dream shifted. "What if he makes us not see eachother anymore..?" Sapnap hugged his waist. "Hey.. he wouldn't do that.." dream shifted "what if he won't like us anymore?" Sapnap held dream close and pet his head "its gonna be ok.. I promise.."

Dream nodded slowly and looked down. Wilbur poked his head out. "So uh.. is your dad mad..?" Sapnap looked over "oh- no, I think he was just concerned and confused-"

Wilbur nodded and turned off the shower grabbing a towel. "We'll be ok guys.." sapnap said softly kissing dreams cheek. Dream nodded and sat back on the counter. Wilbur dried himself off behind the curtains and grabbed his clothes putting them on.

George stumbled to the bathroom and held onto the door. "G-guys-" wilbur stepped out of the shower and looked at him. His face fell as he noticed how.. dizzy? Pained? Something like that, that george looked.

Sapnap quickly walked over and held him up. "Hey- Let's go to the room ok?" Dream stood up straight "should- uh, should we stay in here?" George shook his head and whimpered making grabby hands at them before sapnap pulled him into the bedroom.

Wilbur looked at dream. "Whhat was going on?" Dream looked at him. "Uh- Listen.. I know he might have wanted us to come but.. I know him and he probably doesn't need a bunch of people there.. it's overwhelming.."

Wilbur nodded slowly and shifted. "Oh- ok" he smiled slightly and sat on the counter. Dream sighed softly. "I.. I'm sorry darling.." wilbur looked at him. "For what..?"

"I'm not sure exactly.. maybe just that you have to deal with those feelings in such a bad way when you should be enjoying yourself.." he gently hugged his waist. Wilbur blushed and shifted. "And that george has to deal with those aweful seizures.."

He rubbed his back. "And that sapnap has to deal with his body until he can legally get surgery.." wilbur frowned softly. "Dream.. don't put all this stuff on yourself.." he sighed. "I know I just.. feel so bad.."

Wilbur cupped his cheek. "We'll be ok.. things will get better eventually.." wilbur hoped.