Chapter 49: lust is going to break me

//suggestive content sorta
Talks about nsfw things//

Wilbur shifted uncomfortably. The whole room felt uncomfortable for everyone. Sapnap and dream were fine, they were used to this. They watched movies like this plus, porn exhausted. Smh. But wilbur didn't watch stuff like that.

He may be 16, but with how he's felt about.. well, his lower reign. So he avoided stuff like that all the time. And when it did happen because well, it did. He was a teenager. He would take long cold showers and when that didn't work, if it didn't, he'd have to deal with it.

But he absolutely hated to. It felt awkward and made him uneasy. And usually after he'd just.. lay and curl up sadly. And here he was now, this stupid movie with it's stupid sex scenes. And the reason, the sex scenes were sweat and loving instead of regular rough and harsh.

It made his heart flutter but not because of the two people.. he didn't know exactly why, actually. But he knew he was now uncomfortable.

He shifted and pulled his knees to his chest. Sapnap snorted and held his hand. "Does this make you uncomfortable?" He ask softly. Wilbur shifted. "I-.. no..? Not exactly.." this itself didn't make him uncomfortable. Just the fact that his stupid body made him get aroused just at a movie.

Sapnap looked at him. Dream and George weren't really paying attention to the other two. "What's wrong?" He ask softly. Wilbur shook his head. "Nothing.. I just- this is awkward" he laughed quietly trying to drown out the sounds from the movie for himself.

Sap chuckled. "Awh, c'mere" he wrapped his arm around his waist and pushed his legs down. "Hey, don't have your legs up like that, you could hurt your stitches.." wilburs eyes widened.

Sap gently pat his thigh and hummed caressing it, usually wilbur would have closed his eyes and relaxed happily letting him. But his hand was way to close. Waaay to close.

Sap watched the movie and hummed softly. Wilbur twitched and shifted. Sapnap looked at him. "seriously babe.. what's going on?" Wilbur shifted. The nickname made his stupid teen body react differently this time.

Sap sighed "is it your stomach?" Wilbur shook his head. "Is it your arm..?" Wilbur shook his head again. He gently rubbed his thigh. "Here?" Wilbur wined and grabbed his arm getting up tugging his sweater down.

Dream and George looked at them. "Be right back" wilbur muttered rushing out. Sapnap huffed. "what's going on?-" wilbur shut the bathroom door and leaned on it.

"Hey.. will.. please tell me what-" as soon as he shut the door he gripped his sweater and started sobbing. Sapnaps eyes widened.

Wilbur slid down down door and sobbed gripping his hair. Sap sat at him and gently grabbed his hands. "Wilbur please talk to me what's wrong?"

He sobbed and shook his head. He was way to embarassed, upset. And all the crying, his legs being pulled to his chest. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach where his stitches were. Shit. Did he rip them? If he did he was probably bleeding out now.

His eyes widened and he put his legs down looking at sap. His crying stopped but he looked terrified. "S-sapnap m-my stitches-"

Sapnap cursed and gently picked him up sitting him on the sink counter once again. "See I told you with your knees pressing-" he sighed. "Let me see"

Wilbur was about to lift his sweater up but he remembered the reason he freaked out and sobbed in the first place. He grabbed sapnaps hands that were about to lift his sweater. Sapnap frowned "wilbur please- you could seriously be hurt right now-"

Wilbur would rather bleed out than let sapnap see what's making him so embarrassed. Sapnap groaned "wilbur please!" He heard the pure terror in his boyfriends voice. It made his heart ache. He didn't.. like sadnap.. he liked sapnap..

He gave in. If he bled out sapnap wouldn't be happy.. he would be sad and upset.. he'd be mortified.. and all because of wilburs stubbornness over some stupid thing that's natural.

He looked away and let go of saps hand. Sapnap looked at him. Wilbur nodded hesitantly and looked away desperately trying to avoid all eye contact.

Sap lifted the hoodie and looked at his stitches immediately. It was a bit red around them, meaning he'd just rubbed them a bit to hard, but other than that nothing-

His eyes trailed down. Something was off so of course his eyes looked. He blinked and then realized, is that what wilbur had a freak out about? Well, he knows wilburs uncomfortable with anything to do with that but, he really freaked out that bad..?

"Oh.. will.." he said softly. Wilbur covered his face. He was beyond embarrassed. This was to much. He hated this and wished he had of just stayed home or not watched the movie, he should have left when he saw the signs of a sex scene in the movie. But he couldn't take it back. And now sapnap knew. And he hated it.

Sapnap grabbed a cloth and wet it with cold water and gently dabbed it onto his stitched stomach. Wilbur winced and looked at him by peaking a bit though his fingers.

Sapnap hummed softly, now completely ignoring what was going on near wilburs lower stomach. He just wanted to make wilburs stomach stop being so red.

Wilbur watched him and looked down. "I-im sorry-" "don't be.. it's natural.." wilbur shifted. It shouldn't be. He shouldn't have to deal with this stupid stuff he hated so much.

"But it's stupid and embassing and I hate it so much I just want it to go away" tears now flooded his eyes. Sapnap looked up at him. He knew the feeling. He took this as sort of like when sapnap had gotten his periods, he felt horrible about them. Wilbur must feel a little similar to that, bit he wasn't bleeding and in pain.

But in a way he knew wilbur was in pain. Mentally, from it. And he knew how upset wilbur was about this. He finished on his stomach and sat the rag down. "Your lucky it didn't tear.."

Wilbur kinda wishes it did. Then sapnap wouldn't have paid any attention to what was happening. "I-.. this really fucking sucks.. I don't know what to do sap.. I-i can't take a shower, and I definitely can't.. do the other thing.. I just.. want it to go away." He covered his face and hiccuped. Now his embarassment was replaced with sadness.

He wanted to just curl up and die, or leave and go home. But he knew he couldn't and sapnap would be sadder if he left. He sat there covering his face and sniffled.

Sapnap hugged him gently. "I'm sorry will.. I know it sucks.. I know you want it to go away and not have it.. I know you wish it wasn't there.. I know.. but.. for now.. you have to deal with it.." that's not what wilbur wanted to hear. He wanted to hear it was going to be ok and he wouldn't have to deal with it forever. But the cold truth was, he had to deal with it. And he couldn't escape it. Not yet.

He was trapped inside this body and he couldn't do jack shit. Wilbur looked away. "I'll just.. deal with it.. then.. and then I wanna go home.." he muttered. He didn't want to be here anymore. As much fun as he had been having, he couldn't do this right now.

Sapnap gently pulled him close. "No.. you don't have to.."