Chapter 51: confession turned down

George sighed softly and moved clinging to sap. Maybe he should tell him.. maybe he should make a move.. for the first time ever.. he should.. try and express his feelings..

He turned around in saps lap and looked at him. Sap rubbed his back and smiled sadly. George loved this.. he loved the comfort sapnap gave him. It made him happy..

Sapnap and dream were the only two who'd ever seen his seizures. And he'd like to keep it that way. They were something he didn't want anyone else to see. He honestly didn't want anyone to see.. but it was always nice to have someone there after he came to.

They were personal, and he didn't want people he didn't know seeing. He didn't like anyone to see.

Sap hugged george close and laid down. George hugged onto him and nuzzled his chest. Sapnap shifted. "Hey George.. how about let's uh- keep our head away from there" he chuckled awkwardly.

George shifted "s-sorry-.." he moved his head to his stomach. Sapnap shrugged and pet his head. "It's not a problem.. just kinda makes me uncomfortable"

It didn't with wilbur though. He was perfectly fine with it. He felt more comfortable with wilbur because wilbur understood insecurities as well.

Sap continued to pet his hair and sighed softly. George looked down. He knew sapnap didn't like him like that.. it made him sad.. he moved away and laid down curling up. Alone. Probably what he'd continue to be. Alone.

Sapnap frowned. "Hey i- I didn't mean to upset you.. I just.." george shook his head. "No.. no it's fine.. I'm sorry it's my fault you shouldn't be apologizing.. I should.." he muttered.

Sap frowned. "But-" "seriously it's fine. I just.. nothing.. it's not your fault.." sapnap frowned. He wouldn't push it. He sighed. "I love you.." george muttered quietly. He said it. But he knew it wouldn't be returned.

Sapnap looked at him. ",Well- I love you to.." george shook his head. Not like that. He loved him more than that. Sapnap frowned. "I do.. your my best friend.." "exactly!" George teared up and curled up more. "You love me as your best friend.."

Sapnap wasn't catching on. He frowned and glanced at wilbur who stirred in his sleep from the yelling.
Sapnap shifted. "What's.. what's wrong with.. being your best friend..?'

"I don't want to be your best friend"

"Wha.. wh-why..?" Sapnap teared up. Did he do something wrong..? Did he hate him.?? Why..? Why was he breaking up their friendship..?

George cried and curled up more. "I-i love you m-more than that" he whimpered. He finally said it. After all these years. Sapnap stared at him. He... He loved him..? But.. he..

He shifted. "G-george.." george shook his head and pulled the blanket over himself. "Forget I said it please.. just.. ignore it.." sapnap frowned. Honestly, if george had of told him a while back he probably would've returned his feelings but now.. he loved wilbur..

And he didn't really return these feeling's. Not now at least.. "I know it's to late.... You probably don't like me.. I mean, I know you don't.. but.. I-i just.. like you.. your so nice to me.. a-and i-"

Tears fell down his cheeks and he cried. "Wh-when you hug me or show affection like that my heart beats faster I just- i-im sorry" he hiccuped.

Wilbur sat up and looked at sapnap. Sapnap looked at him and frowned shrugging. He didn't know what to do or say. Wilbur shifted. George.. likes sapnap.. and he's dating him..

He got up slowly and sat on the bed. George sobbed. He was embarassed. He ruined their friendship. Wilbur shifted. He didn't really know what to do. He pulled the blanket off of him and hugged him close.

George had his face covered as he sobbed. Sapnap frowned. He seriously didn't know what to do.. wilbur held him close and rubbed his back. "Calm down.. it's ok.." george shook his head sobbing.

"N-no h-he won't wanna b-be my friend anymore I-i ruined everything" he choked. Wilbur frowned. He rubbed his back. "You didn't.. sapnap couldn't hate anyone.. not you.. you've been his Best friend since childhood.. he wouldn't just drop you.."

He sobbed and shrugged "b-but I made everything awkward" "you didn't.. I'm sorry.. I.. you probably should've said something sooner.. cause.. maybe then.."

Maybe then george could have had him. Maybe if he hadn't met wilbur George could be happy. But then wilbur would be sad.. he probably wouldn't be alive without him..

He hugged george tightly. George clung to him and sobbed. Dream came back in and his eyes widened. "What the hell happened??' he rushed over and sat. Wilbur frowned and just hugged his friend. His stomach was hurting from it but he wasn't going to abandon him.

Sapnap shook his head not wanting to tell dream. 10 minutes passed and george was passed out. Wilbur laid him down and covered him. He sighed and stood. "I'll be back'

He walked out going to the bathroom. He looked at his stomach and sighed. He lifted his shirt and put a cold wet cloth on it. George liked sapnap.. and.. was he in the way of that..?

He sat on the sink and held the cloth. Sapnap opened the door after a small knock and looked at him. "Did something happen?" He ask.

Wilbur shook his head. "Listen.. I.. I don't like him like tha-" "that's not why I'm upset." He sighed. Sapnap shifted. "Then.." "he's sad because he likes you. And your already dating me.." he muttered.

Sapnap gently took his free hand. "Wilbur.. don't feel upset with yourself because of what he's feeling.. listen.." he sat beside him and hugged his waist. "Dreams there for him.. he can get over it, not trying to sound rude I just.. I love you.. I know george. He'll be better later.. trust me" he smiled softly.

Wilbur nodded slowly and Tried to motion he wanted a kiss. Sap leaned to his face and kissed him gently. Wilbur kissed back and then sighed softly.

He was glad he met sapnap....