Chapter 70: not.. human..?

Wilbur woke up with a start. His eyes slowly fluttered open. He blinked a few times to wake himself up fully. And then he felt it.

A horrific pain shot through.. where his scar was. Inside his stomach. He gasp but no sound came out. He was laying on his stomach. He rolled on his side to face the other three. They were all asleep.

He could hardly breathe. It hurt so bad. Just like that night he had to go to the hospital, no, worse. Like he had the stitches and someone cut it back open with a knife. But from the inside.

He couldn't breathe, he couldn't talk. It hurt. It hurt so bad. He let out a gasp but this time he could breathe. He panted and gripped his shirt. Tears finally rushed to his eyes from the pain and they ran down his cheeks. He bit the pillow harshly and gripped his shirt tighter.

It hurt. It hurt. It hurt. He was dying wasn't he. It was time, did the scar rip open? He hiccuped and let go of the pillow with his teeth and lifted the shirt. But it didn't get to far. His arm lifting only hurt it more.

He desperately needed someone to see. He needed someone. It hurt so bad. He couldn't do anything about it.

He hiccuped and desperately clawed a george's hoodie trying to get his attention, wake him up. He held his stomach and curled up biting the blanket.

It was about 11 am. They all stayed up so late they slept in so late. He sat there desperately trying to get someone's attention. He turned back facing the door. He hiccuped and bit the blanket again.

What was going on? He sobbed out in pain but he was so quiet. No one could hear. Well, unless you were a demon with demon hearing and you were awake. And luckily for wilbur, there just so happened to be an awake demon in the house.

Bads elf like long ears twitched. He got up from the kitchen chair and rushed upstairs. He felt the distress in the air. He opened the door and looked in. He saw wilbur and quickly rushed over.

"Hey- hey hey what's going on?" Wilbur couldn't talk. To much pain. He looked him over "does- something hurt?" He ask softly. Wilbur gave a small nod and gripped his t-shirt tightly.

Bad looked and shifted "your stomach?" He ask crouching. He nodded and bit the blanket harder. Bad noticed his sharp teeth.. he shifted "lemme see" wilbur laid the best he could but couldn't exactly lift his shirt.

Bad lifted it to inspect his stomach. "It looks fine.." wilbur was relieved, but then why did it hurt so bad? Tears just poured down his cheeks as he felt horrible. He cried out in pain, this time, very loud. Sapnaps ears flicked and he sat up quickly. He looked at wilbur and immediately rushed to his side.

Wilbur gripped the blanket in pain. "Wh-whats going on?" Bad shifted "I'm not exactly sure.. but we can try and figure it out" sapnap nodded and got told everything bad knew. And some of bads thoughts.

Sapnap shifted. Him and bad were discussing something but wilbur couldn't tell exactly what. He heard small words along the lines of
'are you sure' and 'not human?'

He whimpered and twitched. Sapnaps attention went back to him. He sat on the bed and gently rubbed wills side. "Calm down honey.. your ok.." wilbur hiccuped and his teeth sunk further into the blanket. Bad was still here to.. observe. To figure out if his 'hypothisis' was correct.

Wilbur sniffled as sapnaps hand gently rubbed around his stomach, but not on the scar. He felt himself calming down but he twitched every now and then.

Sapnap gently brushed his thumb on the scar "does that hurt honey..?" Wilbur flinched but realized.. it didn't. It didn't hurt when he touched it.. so..

Was the pain only in.. his head..?