Chapter 4: finally here

Tommy leaned forward and put his head on the hoodie on the dashboard.
The cramps made him feel sick. He didn't want sam to have to stop just another hour after leaving their 2nd stop. But he also didn't want to get sick in his car. Maybe he was overreacting again with his anxiety.

Maybe the anxiety was what was causing his nausea. Either way he felt sick. And he just kept feeling sicker. He sat up straight and tugged on sam's sleeve. Sam looked at him and then at the road "yes?"

Ranboo and tubbo were both asleep. "Sam I feel sick.." he mumbled. "Oh, need me to pull over?" Tommy shrugged. "I-i just thought I'd tell you because i don't want you to not know.." "yeah, I'll pull over" he pulled over and tommy unbuckled but just sat there. He groaned. It was definitely his cramps.

He got out and leaned against the car with a pained face. Well, at least he wasn't gonna get sick. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. This damn trip just made his anxiety at an all time high. Sam got out and went to tommy. Since sam was now driving in front of phil /because he now has tommy/ phil pulled over as well.

Tommy groaned "sorry.. I'm fine now.. just got a little car sick" he partially lied. Sam nodded and sighed softly "just get back in when your ready ok?" Tommy cringed. Sam sounded done with him. They already had to stop twice now because of him, last stop he probably stopped for him to.

Sam got back in the car. Tommy couldn't let them stop for him again. He held his abdomen and got back in the car. He didn't want sam to be tired of him.

He shut the door and got buckled. He laid his hoodie on the glass again and didn't say anything else. He didn't want him to get tired of him. Not now.
Not already.

He frowned into the hoodie and closed his eyes. Sam rubbed his back. He jumped and looked back at sam. Was he.. not tired of him..? Was he trying to comfort him..?

Sam smiled warmly at him and then put his hand back on the wheel. Tommy was surprised sam wasn't tired of him.. but he was definitely glad.

Tommy eventually fell asleep. And the whole way too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sam pulled into the driveway of where they would be staying. He decided not to wake anyone yet. Phil pulled in beside him.

Sam got out and opened the trunk. Tommy groaned and opened his eyes. Were they finally here..?
He unbuckled and sat up. Thank God.
He opened the door and looked around. It was pretty warm.

He went to the back and grabbed his things ranboo and tubbo waking up from doors shutting. Everyone eventually got inside. Sam hummed and showed everyone their rooms.

Tommy got a room to himself, techno and wilbur as well, and ranboo and tubbo got a bunk bed. The adults of course got a room to themselves as well. The place was huge.

Tommy sat his bag on the floor and sat on the bed. It was way more comfortable than his own. He smiled slightly and unpacked his things putting the clothes on drawers and his other things in the bathroom. He pulled out a stuffed bunny he'd be Damned if anyone found out about. He hid it under a pillow and sighed softly.

This place was big and pretty cool. He went to the bathroom to change again and he headed downstairs with his satchel still on. Everyone was in their rooms except sam and phil who were putting things in the fridge.

Tommy leaned on the wall and hugged his stomach. Ranboo and tubbo were still in their room taking things out of their bags.

Everyone eventually got situated. Tommy had a small stress ball in his hand. He squeezed it and shifted. Being in a new place always made him nervous.

He hid the ball well in his hand so no one could see him squeezing it. He sat on the couch and looked around.
He sighed and closed his eyes messing around with the ball. Sam walked in and turned on the tv. The tv wound up being very loud when it turned on.

Sam jumped and quickly turned it down. Tommy shreiked and gripped the ball tightly. Sam apologized quickly. Tommy surprisingly wasn't to effected by it he just sat and shook slightly.

Sam sat beside him and changed the channel. He sat the remote down and looked at him.

"So.. about the thing at the gas station"