Chapter 94: pregnancy

Bad tossed and turned all night. He couldn't get comfortable. He growled and sat up looking at his sleeping husband beside him. Bad had been pregnant for about 3 months now.

And recently he hasn't been able to sleep well. He was so tired but he just couldn't sleep. He groaned and sat up running a hand through his hair.
This happened when he was pregnant with sapnap.

Bad got really hot at times and really cold at others. Demon pregnancy was not a good kind. He looked at his stomach and sighed. It would be worth it though.. to have another small demon running around the house like sapnap.

Bad smiled softly at the memory.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bad stood in front of the mirror looking at the bumb on his stomach. How was he supposed to explain he got pregnant from his 'best friend' who they didn't know he was dating, at 17?

He was terrified. He knew soon he'd give off a scent that he was pregnant. And what would his parents think then? He had to tell them before that.

When bad told them he started sobbing. He knew they'd be mad, he knew they'd hate him.

He didn't expect to feel arms wrap around him in a warm hug from his mother. As strict as she was, she understood the urges, she understood how terrified he must have felt to tell them that.

Now bad had to tell skeppy.. his mother encouraged him to tell him. His dad however was not happy he was pregnant. He blamed skeppy and was mad at bad for not being able to suppress urges.

Bad sat on his bed and looked at his hands. He wore large hoodies to cover up his belly. Since skeppy wasn't a demon he wouldn't be able to smell him.

He invited skeppy over and they talked for a while. He was so scared to tell him. He eventually got to that point.

"Hey.. skeppy.. I uh.. there's something I need to tell you.." he was terrified skeppy would leave him. He'd raise a kid alone and loose his soulmate.

Skeppy saw how nervous he was and took his hands kissing his head. "What is it bad..?" Bad had tears in his eyes now. Now or never he told himself.
"I-im pregnant" he said quickly.

Skeppy stared at him. But it made sense. Of course he was. Duh.

Skeppy soon was overwhelmed with joy. He hugged bad and kissed all over his head and face. "Oh bad I'm so happy!" Bad wasn't expecting that reaction either.

And skeppy ask how far along he was, he ask to see his stomach, and all that stuff. And every time he came over he'd press his ear against his stomach and rub it and talk to it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bad teared up at the memory. His pregnancy then was so sweet now that he thought about it.. Of course skeppy was happy, but nothing beat a first time pregnancy.

Bad sniffled and wiped his eyes.
He looked over at skeppy and cried. His mood swings were definitely something. He laid down and hugged skeppy close.

Skeppy groaned and opened his eyes. He felt the small bounces of crying and immediately freaked out. He sat up holding bad close. "Hey bad what's wrong?" He ask. Bad sniffled and wiped his eyes. "J-just mood swings.."

"Oh.. was it something sad?" Bad shook his head. "No- no it was really good.." skeppy chuckled and kissed his head. "What was it?"
"Just remembered when I was pregnant with sapnap.. all those things we went through.."

Skeppy smiled softly and chuckled. "Aw bad.." "remember when I told you?" Skeppy kissed his head. "how could I forget?" Bad smiled and looked at his hands. "Remember when my water broke and I didn't wanna tell you but when I did you freaked out?"

Skeppy crossed his arms and huffed. "I didn't freak out that bad.." he muttered.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bad had been feeling off that day.
And he was soon to find out why.
He stood in the bathroom rubbing his stomach. It was about 10 pm. Skeppy was staying the night thankfully. He had been a lot since bad was pregnant.

Bad sighed softly and brushed his hair. He definitely needed to cut it soon. He felt his tail droop. He felt his ears droop as well. He looked down and shifted.

He saw wet running down his legs. It looked like a balloon popped or something. He gulped. There was no way his water just broke..

He grabbed a towel and cleaned up. He didn't know what to do. Did he tell skeppy?

He stood for a good 3 minutes until it started to hurt. Yup, he was going into labor. He opened the door and looked into the room. He walked in and stared at skeppy. Skeppy hummed and smiled. "Hi bad, wanna watch a movie?"

Bads tail swayed against the floor.
"S-skeppy-" he said nervously. Skeppy sat up and got up. "What is it what's wrong?" He quickly walked over.

Bad looked down, very clear huge wet place between his thighs. Skeppy wasn't sure exactly what to think until bad spoke up again.

"My water broke"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Skeppy huffed. "Ok.. maybe I did freak out a little more than I thought.." bad snorted "skeppy you grabbed a bag you'd had planned for weeks and thrashed around carefully helping me downstairs and yelled to my mom about how I was in labor, you freaked us both out" he giggled.

Skeppy blushed and covered his face. "I was scared! I didn't know how much pain you were in or if the baby was just going to- pop out at any moment" bad burst into laughter.

"S-skeppy- PFFT- th-thats not how it works!" He laughed. Skeppy huffed "I know that now!" Bad wiped his eyes and giggled. "Yeah, that's good" he yawned. skeppy sighed softly and rubbed his belly.

Bad smiled softly and leaned his head back onto his chest. "Bad.. you should really get sleep though.." bad shifted. "I've tried.. I get to hot or to cold.." skeppy kissed down his neck. "just relax.. I'll be here with you until you fall asleep.."

Bad closed his eyes and his tail swayed side to side slowly. Skeppy hummed softly to him and played with his hair. Bad needed rest.

Bad soon fell asleep, his tail resting on a pillow. Skeppy laid down pulling him close. "I love you bad.." bad nuzzled into his chest.

He got the rest he needed.