Chapter 29: two hearts beat at the same time

Sapnap got wilbur home safe. Dream and George parted ways with him to go home as well. He knocked on the door and techno answered. Sapnap stared at him. How was his brother hot to??

He coughed awkwardly. "Um.. where's his room?" He ask. Techno sighed "follow me" they went to wilburs room. "Thanks.." techno nodded and walked off. Sap laid wilbur down and looked at him.

Wilbur was curled up and his fluffy curly hair was messy. Sapnap sighed softly. "You don't deserve the aweful shit people do to you.. you deserve so much more.."

Wilbur shifted and smiled softly, still sleeping soundly. Sapnap leaned down and looked at him. He kissed his head softly and pet his head. Wilbur smiled warmly and hugged his arm. Sapnap blinked and blushed.

He sighed softly and laid beside him. "willbbss, I need to go home soon" he giggled. Wilbur wined in his sleep "noooo" he blinked. Wilbur understood him in his sleep..?

He smirked "but I need to wilby" he cooed. Wilbur wined "nuuuuoo" he hummed and kissed his ear. "awh, fine, I'll stay a while" wilbur seemed to light up at that. He nuzzled him and smiled.

Sapnap looked at him and pet his hair. "Your so cute will.." wilbur blushed and nuzzled into his chest. "Your smile is so cute.. your hairs so soft.." wilbur wined and nuzzled into his chest more.

Sapnap wanted wilbur to have good things said to him.. to block out all the horrible things others had said to him.. put some nice things in his head..

"Your so cute.. and you have a great personality.." he knew he was repeating things but they were true. He gently ran his hand down his arm and kissed his ear. This wasn't weird, right? He was being comforting.. and wilbur seemed happy.. well, he wasn't unhappy.

//A little sensual a ha-//

Sapnap found himself wanting to do more, no, not sexual.. just.. more passionate.. loving.. he trailed small kisses from his head to his cheek. He went to his neck and growled seeing the faded mark.

He hoped they'd never touch him again. He'd be sure of it. He lightly kissed over it and moved to a different part of his neck. Wilbur rolled his hips and held onto sapnaps arm.

Sap smiled softly and kissed around his neck. Just friendly little kisses. He didn't know. Wilbur breathed through his mouth and opened his eyes slowly. They fluttered open and he panted softly. "Wha-" he looked over at sapnap who smiled at him.

He sat up quickly and blushed red. "I-" "hey, how're you feeling?' wilbur gulped "u-uhm.. better..?" He shifted and looked at his pants. "ShiT-' he pulled his knees to his chest and pulled his hoodie over his knees. Sapnap blinked "what?- are you ok??'

Wilbur nodded and shifted "I-im fine uh.. wh-why're you still here..?' "well I carried you home and then you wouldn't let go of my arm" he giggled.
Wilbur blushed "oh- shit sorry" "nah I don't mind, you looked cute"

Wilburs cheeks went red. "O-oh- uh.. thanks..?" He wasn't used to compliments. He shifted. Why did it feel like he'd been kissed all over..? He also needed to leave his room, go to the bathroom or something.

Sapnap smiled. "Maybe we can spend the night one night" wilbur nodded "y-yeah.." sap giggled and stood kissing his head before waving and leaving. Wilburs face was red. Very, very red. He wined and covered his face. Why. Why was he so embarassing.?

He got up and shifted. He tugged his hoodie down and looked down the hall making sure the coast was clear. He quickly made his way down the hall and shreiked feeling a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around and looked up at his twin with pink hair. Fuck.
Techno looked him up and down. "What happened?" Wilbur shifted "what do you mean?-" "well, your standing weird, your tugging on your shirt and you seem frantic and flustered. What's going on?'

Wilbur shifted "just let me go to the bathroom I'll.. um.. explain.. kinda, later" techno grabbed his arm and looked him up and down. "Is that a hickey?"

He pushed him away and held his neck. "No- leave me alone" he looked at wilburs legs. "your legs are shaking." Wilbur growled and walked to the bathroom "mind your own business. Don't worry about someone like m-" 'your so cute' he heard sapnaps voice ring through his ears.

"Um.. just.. don't worry about it.." he closed the door and sighed leaning against the door. He bit his lip and slid down.

Why did sapnap make him feel this way..?