Chapter 1

Early winter.

Ji Tang opened the curtains, and the warm sun suddenly flooded the sky, and the white small house seemed to be submerged in golden syrup. 

Ji Tang came to the milk box at the door, opened the small box, and then took out two cups of warm fresh canned milk. He put the milk on the dining table, and then took out two fat steamed buns from the pan in the kitchen. 

The soft and warm steamed buns are soaked in milk, like a small white cloud exuding a thick milky fragrance. 

While eating breakfast, Ji Tang took out his mobile phone and opened up his fan base. 

Six o'clock in the morning. 

Someone in the group is already reporting good morning and signing in. 

The corners of Ji Tang's lips lightly raised. He poked open the voice message box and whispered to the fans: "Good morning."

The youth's voice was very soft and nice, and his milky voice was whirring. 

The moment the voice message was sent, online fans responded neatly. 

【Good morning little toffee! ! 】

【Good morning! My little toffee! 】

【Did you eat toffee for breakfast today? 】

Puff. Eat toffee... 

Ji Tang looked at their reply, his eyebrows were slightly bent, and a pair of small pear vortices appeared on his white cheeks. 

He finished his breakfast and cleared the plates. Then went back to the bedroom, turn on the computer, start the video editing software, and start the day's work. 

Ji Tang is a supernatural UP owner on Pudding. His name is Toffee. The kind of anchor who specifically broadcasts the supernatural adventure scenes to netizens. 

Last week, he had just explored an abandoned hospital where there was a rumored woman in red. The recorded video has just been sorted out, and it's still a little late and editing. 

However, the current popularity of Ji Tang is not very good. 

Everyone knows that there are no ghosts in the world. No matter how the video is shot, there will be no Li Guis in the video, only the artificially created horror atmosphere and background music.

Over time, the audience felt a little tired, and after watching it once, they went to other anchors. 

It's not just Ji Tang that is cold, but the whole supernatural adventure live broadcast circle is cold. 

Ji Tang situation is slightly better. 

But the remaining fans didn't left, not because of the supernatural videos made by Ji Tang, but because of Ji Tang's looks and personality. 

Even so. 

Ji Tang is still making supernatural videos seriously. 

Upload an issue every two weeks, use the best shooting equipment, and do the post-production carefully every time to ensure that fans can watch the video clearly. 

Ji Tang was busy until noon in one breath. Finally edited the two-hour video into a concise twenty minutes. 

He turned off the computer and went to the kitchen to cook himself a bowl of egg noodles for lunch. 

The noodles were being cooked in a small milk pot in the kitchen, and the fragrant heat dispelled the cold winter wind. 

Ji Tang moved a small bench and sat on the side waiting for the noodles to be cooked, while turning on his phone.