Chapter 39

No one would have thought that the victor would look like this. But soon someone recognized him as the famous supernatural anchor Toffee. 

They thought that toffee only had strength in the supernatural video, but they did not expect to crush everyone in all aspects of supernatural stuff. 

After the staff finished their speech, they handed the winning gift to Ji Tang. 

The gift was packed in a large carton, and it was hard to see what it was. 

At the same time, the five people lying resting behind the door also woke up. 

As soon as they woke up, they received the news that the victor had been taken. Ji Tang held the award-winning gift and stood in front of them with a friendly smile: "Is it all right?" 

Forensic Zhou was the first to think of surveillance video. They were so scared that they were scurrying around in surveillance, and they must have been seen by all the viewers, and maybe even spread to the Internet. 

They worked so hard to create a bold personality for many years, and finally collapsed today because of Ji Tang. 

But they have nothing to say. 

When the man with glasses woke up, he touched his ears for the first time and found that the ears were still there, so he sighed with relief. He admired Ji Tang and mixed some fearful eyes, and asked tremblingly: "What is the principle of method you used to scare us?" 

He has worked in a haunted house for many years and has never seen such a method. 

Ji Tang smiled and said, "It's nothing, it's just an impromptu performance by my family."

The man with glasses: "..."

The fear of the red hair still hovered around him, making him have to look at Ji Tang with his straight eyes. He exclaimed: " If my horror game can be as horrible as just now.” 

 Ji Tang picked up the present, put on his backpack, and smiled at the five people who were paralyzed on the ground: “Thank you for your activity. It’s fun. Then... …I’ll go back first?" 

"Wait—"

 A Taoist priest in a Taoist robe stood up from it, and he handed Ji Tang a business card: "I am Master Yue from the Taoist Temple. If I can, I want to be friends with you." The tone was pinched with excitement that cannot be mistaken. The hand holding the business card trembled slightly with excitement. 

The Taoist priest looked about forty years old and was wearing a blue Taoist robe. 

He joined the Courage Test five years ago and traveled across the country, not to make money. 

He wanted to find a dead person who had become a Li Gui. 

He searched for many years and thought he would never meet each other. But the youth he met today shook his lost thoughts. 

The youth who seemed harmless to humans and animals in front of him not only found three Li Guis, but also comforted them. 

This was impossible in his eyes, but the youth did it. 

This proves that what he wants to accomplish is also possible. 

Ji Tang look in front of the priest, took the business card, smiling and said: "Yes you can, in the future we can conduct more exchanges.." 

The priest looked at Ji Tang: ".? Ah ...... then I ask you to also please do" 

One person must be a professional in the world of Li Guis. It is probably a well-known Taoist priest he is familiar with.