Chapter 62

Moonlight accompanied by dim yellow lights shrouded this half-person-height shadow puppet theater. 

The black shadow puppets across the white cloth slowly moved. They are like living people, very flexible, and can make various movements that match their shape. 

One individual and one different action compiles a story. 

Ji Tang froze in place, staring at this small shadow puppet theater for a long time. 

The person who agreed to provide accompaniment or scoring may have long since died. Only the silent shadow puppets are interpreting the story seriously. 

Years of chaotic wars seemed to be condensed into a quiet time by the silently shaking shadow puppets at this moment. 

Ji Tang quietly admired this shadow play. 

This shadow play probably tells the story of a soldier who has been fighting outside for many years, after numerous twists and turns, and finally returned home. 

When Ji Tang saw half of it, he suddenly saw a person next to him. 

He turned his head, his pupils shrank suddenly. 

The old man who was supposed to be in the nursing home didn't know when he came to Ji Tang. He sat on the rocking chair, shook the puff fan, and looked at the shadow play in front of him with a smile, his face full of wind and frost was calm. 

"Grandpa Fu Jianguo...?" Ji Tang called, but the other party didn't hear him, and continued to shake the fan. Ji Tang wanted to reach out and touch him. But it was found that the other party was translucent and could not be touched at all. 

Ji Tang's cell phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. He picked up the phone and saw that it was a nurse from the nursing home. 

Because Ji Tang wanted to visit the nursing home in the future, the dean simply asked him to leave a phone call, and he invited Ji Tang to play for any event. 

The dean's voice rang in the phone, very flat, with a bit of bitterness. 

"Fu Jianguo, he's gone." 

"Gone?" Ji Tang 's hand holding the phone trembled.

Dean: "Well, when the nurse went to his room to deliver the medicine, he accidentally found that he was no longer breathing. We were not too surprised. The hospital had confirmed that he would not live for more than a week, and let him go home to rest. But I didn't expect him to leave so fast." 

Ji Tang looked sideways and glanced lightly at the soul of the old man beside him. 

The old man sits in the moonlight and street lamp, like a faint light, which will dissipate at any time. His eyes, which were already muddy, were staring at the shaking shadow puppets quietly, as if they had gone through several years of vigorous time and finally saw what he had hoped for. 

The old man shook the puff fan while gently humming an ancient tune in the opera accent. 

"Yangyue Nan Feiyan." 

"The rumors are so far..."

The drama has the unique retro feeling of the old man, and it sounds memorable. 

Ji Tang seems to understand something. 

Wait until the battle is over and come home. 

Fu Linshan will play shadow puppets. 

Fu Jianguo made the soundtrack for the shadow puppet show. 

Let's show them to our family together.