Chapter 12

The live broadcast of Ji Tang just started, and the number of viewers quickly exceeded 10,000. 

The youth raised his camera, and smiled at the flashing barrage group, 

"I am the anchor Toffee. This is my first time to explore a supernatural scene in the form of a live broadcast. This live broadcast will be used as an entry to the winter festival. I hope everyone can support me a lot." 

【 Ao Ao! The big voice of toffee is so delicious! 】

【Okay! Will definitely support! 】

【What kind of horror scene will Toffee broadcast live? 】

Since the anchor does not apply background music and any post-production, the only thing to watch is the supernatural scene itself. 

The supernatural scene this time must be very different. 

"This live broadcast... I will take everyone to a deserted old-fashioned mansion. Twenty years ago, someone died in the house. There are urban rumors that the man became a Li Gui after his death, hovering nearby with resentment. "

The youth chuckled softly and continued: "But...I believe that the Li Gui is a very good and kind Li Gui."

When he laughed, there was a pair of dimples, and his eyebrows became bent. Very gentle and contagious . 

As soon as he finished speaking, he quietly glanced at his side. 

Xie Li has hidden himself, waiting to appear in the live broadcast of Ji Tang next time. 

Ji Tang raised the live broadcast frame and pointed the camera directly at the door of the house. 

"This is the whole view of the old house. Well, let's enter now." 

Using the haunted house as a supernatural scene is an old routine in supernatural anchor circles. 

But... the fans are still aroused by Ji Tang. 

【Very good and kind Li Gui? ! Why do I feel that Tang Tang is sending good people cards! 】

【Whether toffee is like this, is he sure that he won't attract a pervert? ! 】

【Hehehe...】

At this time, the fans didn't feel any horrible atmosphere, they were just as usual, joking and watching the anchor himself. 

Ji Tang moved and cautiously approached the gate of the house. 

The house has been abandoned for many years, and the lock has long been rusty, Ji Tang just touched it lightly, and the iron lock crackled to the ground. 

Ji Tang: "..."

The heavy iron door opened a small slit inexplicably on its own. The slit was very dark, like a deep canyon, capable of swallowing people completely. 

Ji Tang also felt a bit of cold air coming from the cracks, so cold that he couldn't help shrinking his neck. 

He took a deep breath. 

He was a little nervous. 

After all... he has never been in this place. 

Ji Tang squeezed in carefully through the crack of the door. 

The fans also became nervous. 

【It's so dark! ! Tang Tang, turn on the flashlight! qwq】

【I feel inexplicably that the scene this time is different from the previous one...】

【I can feel the chilly atmosphere, I haven't felt like this before.】