Chapter 57

The youth's voice was wrapped in a soft joy. After he finished speaking, he did not forget to gesture, and said that his own there are so many and delicious. 

 As long as he go home with him, he can have it all. 

Fu Linshan: "..." 

Does this youth run a cake shop? 

Fu Linshan seemed to see the youth's cute and careful thoughts. He wanted to raise his lips and smile with the youth, but somehow, even though he worked hard, he couldn't make the action of smiling. He faced the world and hadn't smiled for a long time. 

This thought was fleeting in his mind. 

Fu Linshan's cold expression showed no emotion. He threw the cake box into the trash can next to him, and then wiped his hands with a napkin before putting his hands in the pocket of the white coat. This made him look more like an upright ice cube. 

Ji Tang asked suspiciously, "Doctor Fu, do you want to go home with me?" 

Fu Linshan had a meal. 

He did not face to answer Ji Tang's questions. He backed up a few steps, picked up the dilapidated medicine cabinet that was supposed to treat Ji Tang's sprain, and said coldly: "I have to go back. The doctor is very busy." 

Ji Tang: "..."

The man didn't speak any more and turned around. Walked towards the gate of the abandoned hospital. The black leather shoes stepped on the concrete floor, making cold footsteps, and the white to the dazzling white coat shimmered in the dark. This made him tall, like a sharp war sword. 

Ji Tang unwrapped the bundle of smiling balloons that Fu Linshan had sent back, and rushed up to block him in front of the man. 

"Wait."

The man clicked his glasses, frowned, looked at Ji Tang, and said quietly without any emotions: "It's not safe here, you should go back soon. Don't come back." 

Ji Tang raised his hand and tied it. The silk thread of the balloon was handed to him: "You don't need to return these smiling balloons, they will be given to you." 

Fu Linshan did not pick them up.

He remembered that he had seen a girl in a war zone, happily holding a bunch of balloons, and in the next second he was shot and killed by the enemy as a conspicuous rake. 

The girl was torn to pieces in an instant like a balloon, and disappeared so lightly. 

Ji Tang frowned, he didn't quite understand the inner world of this Li Gui. 

He whispered: "Are you really not going home with me?" 

"Yeah." 

Ji Tang's head is drooping, and his bright eyes are more conspicuous than Fu Linshan's white coat in the dark, like a blindfold. The layer of shiny icing is brighter than the stars. 

But he didn't feel any unhappy because of Fu Linshan's refusal, but raised the corners of his lips, took a step, and said while going back. 

"If you don't go home with me, I will go back first." 

"I may never come here again." 

Fu Linshan: "..." 

Fu Linshan: "...!" 

His footsteps suddenly stopped. The leather shoes fell on the concrete floor and made a clear clicking sound, which was extremely loud in the silent world. He secretly glanced behind him from the corner of the light, thinking he would still see the youth's eyes. He didn't expect to see only the youth's back.