Chapter 31

The door that no one has pushed open for many years is covered with cobwebs and moss, and some roots grow from door to the ground. 

It took Ji Tang a lot of effort to open the door. The heavy iron door creaked. Even when Ji Tang released his hand, the door was still creaking, as if someone was continuing to push the door instead of Ji Tang. 

Ji Tang was wearing a blindfold, his fingers flicked over the moss on the iron door, and stepped carefully into the door. 

He couldn't see what was inside the door, he just felt that the floor he was stepping on was slimy. 

In his impression, such a movie conference hall is full of spaces. 

Sure enough, he stretched out his hand and touched it nearby, and he found something similar to a seat. 

Ji Tang withdrew his hand, he was afraid that if he touched it again, he would touch a cold hand. 

He leaned on the seat, praying not to sit alone, and sat down slowly. Fortunately, sitting down steadily at the end, the chair feels a little damp. 

He put his hands on his knees and sat on the chair obediently, his white baby face shows no sign of panic. 

He raised his blindfolded eyes, as if he wanted to feel his surroundings. 

Ji Tang couldn't see anything, he didn't know if anyone was around him, let alone what the hall was like. Only darkness greeted him. 

When Ji Tang came in, he glanced at the time, and it was 2:50 in the morning. 

At three o'clock in the morning. 

Will the movie conference really appear? 

And he was wearing a blindfold, not knowing what he would see. 

Ji Tang sat in the dark, besides the sound of his heartbeat, there were also some sounds he couldn't explain clearly. 

Similar to the sound of wind, but when he thinks about it carefully, there should be no wind in a large enclosed space. 

 Ji Tang frowned, and after a long time he finally understood what the sound was. 

Voice.

The voice was vague at first, but it became clearer and clearer, and in the end it was completely leaning against Ji Tang's ear. 

Someone is hanging on Ji Tang! 

Ji Tang's hand trembled suddenly, but he calmed down quickly. He wanted to hear what the other person was saying, but he couldn't hear clearly. 

The man's voice grew louder and louder, and finally turned into a low-pitched roar, like a waking beast. 

Ji Tang also heard him clearly. 

"Help me..." 

"Help me! " 

"Help you?" Ji Tang suppressed the urge to remove the blindfold and calmly said: "How would I help you ?" 

The other party did not answer Ji Tang, but kept saying help me. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

 He didn't want to open his blindfold any more, for fear of revealing what terrifying monster he would see. 

But the next moment, he smelled a smell. 

It's so strongl

It's the smell of burning flames! 

Is there a fire? 

But this place was abandoned for so long, there will be no possibility of fire.