Chapter 90

It thought that its head would only be lashed forever, and it never thought that someone would touch it gently. 

Ji Tang gently touched it for a long time, but the little whale remained motionless, squinting to enjoy it. 

Obviously the youth's palm is only that big for it, and the strokes it gets are insignificant. But it still cherished it greatly, like a treasure that can't be asked for. 

Ji Tang was sour before he slowly let go of his hands. The little whale was not dissatisfied with this, but slapped the water happily because of being stroked, letting the cute little splashes rise. 

Ji Tang felt like he was touching a giant little milk dog. 

The palm of his hand still has the feeling of stroking a whale. He stroked those horrible welts, some of which sank deep like a gully, obviously a piece of meat was knocked off, and some of the welts were swollen high, exposing a pale fat layer. 

It feels deeply sad to the touch. 

He sighed lightly, squatted down, and looked into the eyes of the little whale carefully. 

The little whales also watched Ji Tang. 

The emotions in its eyes are really gentle, and just a glance can make all the troubles disappear. 

Ji Tang couldn't help asking, "Little whale, do you know how you're called?" 

Speaking of which, he had never heard a whale call, nor had he watched it on TV. 

——Such a behemoth should be super fierce. It will definitely shock everything like its body shape. 

He was afraid that the little whale would scream too fiercely, so he carefully covered his ears and prepared for the deafening. 

The little whale seemed to understand Ji Tang's words. It buried its mouth in the water, inhaled and exhaled, letting many small bubbles pop up on the surface of the water, accumulating energy for its roar. After a long while, it lifted its mouth, exhausted all its strength, and uttered what it thought was the most ferocious cry— 

"Ying—!" 

It was afraid that the youth would not be able to hear it, so he called out a few more times with great effort.

"Ying!! Ying! Ying!" 

It is still a small baby whale with a very small and soft milky voice. 

"Ying!" 

Ji Tang: "..." 

Ji Tang: "???" 

He put down his hands and raised his ears to make sure he heard it right. 

Such a huge and powerful ocean overlord would make such a loud cry? 

So cute. 

So grotesque! 

Ji Tang raised his lips and touched the little whale's head: "Well, your cry is really fierce." 

"Ying Ying Ying!!" The little whale cried happily. 

Ji Tang smiled. 

He heard that in addition to barking, whales can also sing and make a special frequency sound that makes their companions sense themselves. Among them, the frequency singing of humpback whales is the most beautiful, like humming an ancient and mysterious whale song. 

He doesn't know if a little whale who has never been to the ocean can sing. 

It should be. 

As long as it can return to the ocean.