Chapter 86

Ji Tang ran to Pei Baizhou's seat. 

The young man's expression did not change, his eyebrows were drooping and he looked at the ground. Ji Tang walked over and looked at the other. 

Sure enough, Pei Baizhou's ears were red, and even his cheeks were reddish. Numerous pink bubbles emerged from above his head, condensed into larger bubbles in mid-air, and flew towards Ji Tang. 

This was in sharp contrast with his cold expression. 

He can see that he is trying his best to face the floor, to prevent revealing his shyness. 

Ji Tang smiled and poked Pei Baizhou: "Mr. Pei." 

"Yeah..." Pei Baizhou raised his eyes and glanced at the youth. 

The youth was wearing a robe of the same style as him, a bit like a couple's outfit... When he thought about it, the pink bubbles became more and more, almost drowning the air in the square. 

Ji Tang constantly popped the bubbles to communicate with Pei Baizhou. 

He smiled and said: "Mr. Pei, what do you think of my speech?" 

Pei Baizhou: "..." 

He tried his best to suppress his excitement, and said quietly: "Very good." 

If his heart can still beat, he believed that Ji Tang could hear his heartbeat. 

What the youth did to him was the most romantic confession he had ever seen. 

Spanning a hundred years, under the witness of the red years, letting him be his favorite light. 

Pei Baizhou lowered his head, letting pink bubbles emerge from the head. 

There are too many bubbles, and they have completely overwhelmed Ji Tang around Pei Baizhou. 

Ji Tang had to stand on tiptoe, one by one to shoot out the bubbles. 

Pei Baizhou: "..." 

He tried to constrict his bubbles.

Pei Baizhou touched his pocket and suddenly remembered something. The corners of his lips were lightly raised, and he hooked his fingers at Ji Tang in the bubble: "Come here." 

Ji Tang: "?" 

He put down his bouquet and sat obediently beside the young man. 

It was the first time that he sat so close to Pei Baizhou, he could smell the faintly scent of tea on the other's body, and could clearly see the handsome face of the other party shrouded in sunlight. 

The young man turned his head and looked at Ji Tang. His fervent gaze made Ji Tang inexplicably stunned: "Mr. Pei...?" Pei Baizhou's eyes were slightly raised, and the corners of his lips were raised. He gently touched Ji Tang's soft hand. 

"I remember, when I was asleep, you liked to hold my hand secretly, hoping to convey a little warmth to me." 

"..." 

Ji Tang thought that Pei Baizhou was unaware at that time. No matter what he did to him, he wouldn't find out. 

Ji Tang's cheeks flushed, and he faintly replied a few times. 

"I still remember the first time you went to see me. Are you... in a wedding dress?" 

Ji Tang: "..." 

This is the first time Pei Baizhou mentioned their marriage. He was wearing a wedding gown, sitting in a sedan chair, ran into their coffin, and secretly kissed him. This is something that makes Ji Tang more embarrassed than bathing Pei Baizhou.