Chapter 96

The little whale murmured a few times, and moved its back to Ji Tang, so that the youth could see the little home. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

......Is the little whale inviting him to sleep on it? 

Even the furniture was arranged proactively. 

"Ying!" 

Ji Tang hadn't reacted yet, suddenly a new reminder sounded from the Li Gui shelter on his cell phone. 

【Congratulations! Dear Li Gui Asylum Director! You have expanded the territory of the asylum! 】

【Whale version mount: The whale's flying speed is no less than that of an airplane, and it can be used to replace all means of transportation. 】

Ji Tang: "..." 

He glanced at what was on the little whale. 

The small furniture was all found by the little whales themselves, and they were all plants or stones. It looks very simple, but he can see that the little whale is very careful when it decorated this little home. 

There are several shells on the stone bedside table, which can be used for drinking water, and there is also a leaf sun umbrella. There is also a soft seaweed quilt and pillow on the leaf bed. A lot of fragrant petals are also sprinkled in the area, which can be used to cover up the salty and greasy smell of the sea. 

In the eyes of the little whale, the youth is very small. If it becomes a human, it can hold the juvenile whole with one hand. 

So the furniture it prepares for the youth is also very small and cute. 

The little whale waved its tail and flapped its fins, inviting the youth to come up. 

"...Thank you." Ji Tang chuckled helplessly. He couldn't refuse the little whale, so he could only carefully climb to the little house on its back. 

He has an extra mount. 

It's a sleeping version. 

Finally, there is no need to trouble the taxi driver anymore. 

Ji Tang felt a little bit dumbfounded when he thought of the driver who showed fear every time he faced him.

Ji Tang found a small bed on the back of the little whale, put the backpack aside, and lay on it carefully. 

At this time, the setting sun had completely submerged into the horizon, and the sky faintly revealed a little bit of starlight. 

The ancients used to ride cranes. Nowadays, there are more people riding various luxury cars and airplanes. 

And he rides a whale. 

If late at night, the little whale flies to the starry sky, with this feeling he can fall asleep in the starry sky.

Ji Tang reached out and touched the little whale's back, and chuckled, "Thank you, little whale." 

"Ying! Ying!" 
Where do you want to go? 

Ji Tang seemed to understand what the little whale wanted to ask, so he gave out the address of his home. He did not forget to say softly: "Of course, the small house on you is also my home. Wherever you are, it is home." 

Not only the little whale, but the Li Guis in the shelter, as long as they are there, no matter where they are. Everywhere can be home. 

"Ying~~" 
Received! 

The little whale flapped its fins and took off with a hum. 

When the huge body took off, there were gusts of gale blowing, and everything seemed to be shaken by it.