Chapter 37

Hong Mao was the first to see a boy in a blood-stained school uniform. He was first stunned on the ground and his face turned pale, but years of experience in horror game research made him resist screaming and turned his head stiffly to look at others: "Didn't you said... Ji Tang only put the props in? Where did the actors come from?" 

"There are no actors!" Forensic Zhou muttered, raising his head impatiently, and at first glance he met Ye Chuanyuan's eyes in the corner.

The boy in school uniform stood obediently in the corner, his skin had a paleness different from that of a living person, and blood-red silk threads covered the whole body, as if the body would be broken into many pieces in the next second. 

Forensic Doctor Zhou’s flashlight slammed to the ground. 

"Fuck!" 

He was indeed a little panicked by the actor, but he stood up pretending to be calm and shouted at Ye Chuanyuan: "Did Ji Tang put you in after the event started? Ji Tang said that there was clearly no set up actor and only props! Where did you come in?" 

There have been examples of this before. The event has started, but the player hasn’t set up the scene yet, so it shouldn’t be allowed to continue, but the player also let the Li Gui performer enter secretly through the window. This is a blatant violation. 

Ye Chuanyuan tilted his head slightly, and showed a white smile to Forensic Zhou. The black blood dripped from the corner of his mouth and wet the ground. 

Forensic Zhou was really chilled by that smile, he couldn't help but glance at the blood at the corner of Ye Chuanyuan's mouth, and then he was stunned. 

Judging from his ten years of experience in homicide forensic medicine- sticky, blackened, and smelly. 

This is true blood, and it is the blood of the dead. 

"Let's go! Leave the actor alone!" Forensic Zhou suppressed the fear in his heart, and pretended to turn his head to his teammates without incident. 

If he and his teammates are a little confused, they will be seen by the outside audience through the camera. 

Hong Mao stumbled open the door first, ran out of the room, and lay on the sofa panting.

He was panting desperately, his brain full of the bloody appearance of the boy in school uniform. He sat down on the sofa and muttered to the person next to him: "Let's sit here for two hours. Sit to the end. It won't be good if you are really scared." 

The person next to him nodded, "Yeah." 

After the red hair slowed down, he began to mumble: "What the hell is going on with the actor... How did he get in, and the makeup is so realistic, how did he get it out?" 

"You want to know?" 

"Of course!" After Hong Mao said that, he only felt that the person next to him was pulling at the corner of his clothes, and he turned his head. 

A handsome face covered in bloodshot eyes came into view. 

Sitting next to him was not his a teammate. But Ye Chuanyuan. 

The boy in school uniform was covered with black blood, his eyes were only blood red, and there were no whites on his eyes. The corner of his lips grinned in a strange arc, and the red thread on his neck sank into the flesh a little. Hong Mao only heard a click, and saw the boy's neck crack open. 

A cold voice came to Hongmao's ears. 

"Hush ...... if you want, I can allow you to go to the eighth floor you will know how I painted the makeup .."