Chapter 24.2

After Ye Chuanyuan retrieved the other half of his soul, his figure no longer looked so transparent, and the blood on his school uniform disappeared a bit. 

He stared at Ji Tang, trying to say something, but quickly swallowed it back, replaced by something else: "What are you doing here? Get out of here." 

 "..." Ji Tang paused: "Why are you making me leave?"

The black qi became heavier and heavier, completely enveloping Ye Chuanyuan, like a pair of huge black wings. 

 Ye Chuanyuan's eyes gradually bleeds, spreading to the corners of his eyes and cheeks. It resembles a silk thread sewn up after the body is broken. 

 He faced Ji Tang and shook his head: "It's too dangerous here,... You leave." 

 Ji Tang : "..." 

——There is something in this place that can make Ye Chuanyuan feel uneasy. 

"You leave soon." Ye Chuanyuan raised the corner of his mouth to remind. 

 Ji Tang didn't leave. He saw Ye Chuanyuan's brows frown, and he seemed to feel uneasy about why. 

But when he wanted to grab Ye Chuanyuan, the other's black qi became heavier and heavier, and finally disappeared before his eyes. 

 Ji Tang picked up the exercise book that had fallen to the ground without knowing when it fell, and he could feel it from the faint black qi on it-Ye Chuanyuan was no longer with him. 

Maybe... he was forcibly taken away by something. 

Ji Tang's face changed slightly, but it didn't mean he will shrink back. He put the exercise book in his schoolbag and straightened out the dirt-soaked corners of his clothes. 

Ye Chuanyuan's various signs indicate that there is indeed something here that makes Ye Chuanyuan feel uneasy. 

It may be something that really brought him a psychological shadow during his lifetime. 

If Ji Tang chooses to back down at this time. 

Then when will Ye Chuanyuan be saved? 

Ji Tang put on his backpack and fumbled back to where Scar was. 

But when he saw what the other party was doing, he couldn't help frowning.

Scar opened the big backpack he was carrying with him, and there were some shooting instruments on the ground. 

Ji Tang is not a live newcomer. 

He contacted Scar's request and what he was accompanying, and immediately understood. 

"Do you want to reveal how I filmed?" 

Some malicious people will secretly film the opponent's live broadcast, filming the opponent's team, horror props, and fake ghosts. Then upload it to the Internet, so that the audience will lose interest in his live broadcast. 

Scar raised his head and glanced at the youth in front of him, his face pale. 

Ji Tang's delicate face looked extremely pale under the white moonlight, and there was still a little black qi lingering all over his body. The gentle temperament seems to have been set off at all. 

Scar: "You..." 

Ji Tang picked up his shooting props, put it aside, and said coldly: "Don't do this in the future." 

If it was changed to other live anchors. Scar can still refute the debate, but in the face of Ji Tang, he can't say anything, and can only tremble with trepidation.