Chapter 72

"Squeak——"

The little rabbit bumped into Ji Tang's wedding gown, and wondered what he thought of. The white velvet head turned red, and the rabbit ears hanging on the forehead stood upright. It made a shrill sound, and then shrank into a ball of red rabbits. Like the rabbit strawberry gummies sold in the market. 

Obviously shy. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

Ji Tang: "???" 

He slowly reacted, only to remember that he was wearing a wedding gown. His whole being was stunned. 

It would be okay if Xie Li and the others saw it... They might think it was an ordinary red dress. Replaced by Fu Linshan, Fu Linshan is from the old times, he can recognize this is a wedding dress at a glance. After all, they wore this when women are getting married. 

Ji Tang became at a loss for a while, and could only stare blankly at the rabbit group. 

The rabbit shrank into a ball, secretly revealing a little peasy eye, glanced at Ji Tang, and squeaked shyly. 

Ji Tang tugged at his wedding dress, his cheeks seemed redder than the rabbit. 

He was very embarrassed. 

But he couldn't understand why Fu Linshan was also embarrassed. 

He squatted down, picked up the flustered rabbit, and whispered: "Doctor Fu, I'm sorry...I, I'll change it back soon." 

He carried the rabbit's fluffy ears that were shaking constantly, and the rabbit covered his eyes with his claws, as if waiting for what will Ji Tang do to it. It's a pity that things didn't go as it expected. Ji Tang threw it out of the door and closed the door: "Doctor Fu, I'm going to change back to my clothes, don't look at it." 

"Squeak Squeak? Squeak!" 

Ji Tang closed the door and leaned against it. Opening the door, slowly letting out a breath. 

He only hoped that Fu Linshan did not recognize that this was a wedding dress. Otherwise he doesn't know how to explain.

When he was about to untie the straps of his wedding dress, he suddenly felt a black qi gushing from the crack of the door behind him, and then condensed into a human form in front of him. 

Ji Tang was stunned: "Doctor Fu?" 

The man in a white coat stood in front of Ji Tang. He leaned slightly, looked at Ji Tang for a moment, and frowned: "What are you wearing, a wedding dress?" 

When he was in the village when he was a child, he often saw girls getting married. The girls were dressed in red and went on the sedan chair, and then never again.
come back. 

Ji Tang’s ears were red and his head drooped, staring at his ground: "Yes..."

Before he waited for the man to say something, he explained to himself: "Doctor Fu, I'm wearing it to play... If you lose a bet with a friend, you just wear it." 

Fu Linshan: "..." 

Fu Linshan's expression was disappointed for a moment, but he quickly returned to his coldness. 

He didn't ask for Ji Tang to explain again. Looking at Ji Tang like this, he is not like someone who is about to get married. He raised his hand, stroked the flimsy wedding dress, and whispered: "For a person like you, it is best not to wear this kind of clothes by yourself at home." 

His voice was cold, admonishing Ji Tang. 

Fu Linshan has the highest seniority among the Li Guis in the family. Ji Tang suddenly became vigilant and wondered: "Why?"