Chapter 67

Ji Tang: "..." 

He heard the young man's love words, and did not react, he didn't know that Xie Li was talking about the lyrics he sang. 

He was dumbfounded for a while, then tilted his head, looked at Xie Li's handsome face, and opened his mouth: "Huh?" In his eyes, Xie Li couldn't hear the song he sang. 

Xie Li: "..." 

 Xie Li leaned over, kissed Ji Tang's ear again, and gently rubbed the white earlobe with his lips. 

Ji Tang felt a warm touch in his ears, his eyes gradually widened, he slowly recovered, and suddenly recalled what the young man had just said, -you are the most dazzling person in my eyes, the star in my ordinary years. 

The intimate words completely corresponded to the lyrics he sang. 

This means that Xie Li completely listened to the songs he sang. 

Listen, can hear...? 

Can hear? ! 

Ok? ? 

Ji Tang was suddenly stunned, not even knowing that he had accidentally sat on the man's waist. 

His cheeks were once again flushed in the form visible to the naked eye. His mind was full of Xie Li's low, magnetic voice, and the love songs he sang to Xie Li. 

He knew he was not so obedient to sing a love song, so he should come to the most dazzling national style. 

Ji Tang clenched the corners of his clothes, lowered his head, and asked in a low voice in the other's hot sight: "You can hear it?" 

Xie Li chuckled softly and touched the boy's red cheeks: "Well, the love song you sang to me, I can hear every word very clearly."

The youth sang cautiously, and his voice was very nice, as if he was really confessing to him. 

Although Xie Li didn't know if Ji Tang would like a dead person. 

Ji Tang: "..."

"Oh..." Ji Tang pretended that nothing happened and turned his head away, but the red ear tips couldn't conceal the panic in his heart. 

"Should I take off my earmuffs?" 

Xie Li touched the fluffy rabbit earmuffs next to his ears. 

When he first saw the youth, the youth was not afraid of the gloomy and terrifying him, but also put on earmuffs to cover the wounds that brought him death. 

Now, his wound has healed. 

Ji Tang muttered: "Whatever." 

Xie Li smiled, "Of course I will wear them all the time." 

"Yeah." 

Ji Tang stared at his fluffy earmuffs covering his ears, and suddenly remembered if Xie Li's hearing would recover. , Are the scars that represent the ears healed? 

Ji Tang said puzzledly: "Why don't you... take off your earmuffs, let me see if your ears are good." 

Xie Li took off the earmuffs. 

Ji Tang sat on Xie Li's lap, facing each other. He stretched out his hand and carefully picked up the black hair beside the young man's ear. 

No matter whether Xie Li's ears healed or not, he would not dislike it. 

Ji Tang thought. 

 ——Immediately, he saw a pair of ears that were indistinguishable from ordinary people.