Chapter 48

After Ji Tang reported to the police, within a short while, the harsh police car cut through and sounded in the cold and quiet suburbs. 

Ji Tang stood at the mouth of the ravine to greet the police. 

He washed his blood-stained hands clean, his clothes were still neat and tidy, there was no bloody smell on his body, and there was a slight smell of milk. Seeing the police car from a distance, he stood on tiptoe and greeted each other with a smile. 

When the police got out of the car, they couldn't help but pay attention to the youth: "Are you injured?" 

After all, the other party has encountered so many suspects in one case. 

 Ji Tang hooked his hair with his fingers, thought for a moment, squinted, and said with a smile: "No injury." 

He carried the blue schoolbag and held a workbook in his arm . He looked really good and obedient without any deterrence. 

"It's fine if you are not injured."

The police picked up the equipment and approached the ravine where the suspect was. 

When they saw the suspect covered in blood in a messy clearing, they couldn't help shaking. And there is a machete next to it that can dismember people. 

Although it is a legitimate defense that does not break the law, it is difficult to imagine such a well-behaved youth had such power. 

In the shocked eyes of the police, Ji Tang left his contact information to the police and went home by himself. 

It was getting late, and the dim yellow sunset spread across the ground, like a large slice of sweet honey syrup. 

He Zhiye followed Ji Tang, holding his hands tightly, trying his best to control his willingness to touch each other. 

Suddenly, he felt his blindfold touched by something hot. 

Ji Tang stood on a rock, lowered his head, and gently touched the opponent's blindfold with his lips. 

This kiss is very clean and simple, and it is a kiss between relatives. 

After the kiss, Ji Tang lifted his black hair to cover his white earlobe that was accidentally flushed, but the blush has reached the neck and cheeks, and he couldn't cover it.

 He suppressed his shyness and calmed his voice: "Let's go home." 

He Zhiye was stunned. He touched the blindfold with his hand, where the temperature of the youth remained. 

If he can see and touch. He would hug the youth tightly and never separate. 

"Well, let's go home." 

He Zhiye never had to return to the family that killed him. 

He has a new home, a new family. 

Now that his years have been fixed in the best time. 

Ji Tang will also keep his warmth in the most beautiful place and extend it forever. 

--- 

When Ji Tang came home, he saw a thin shadow squatting at the door. 

He approached and saw that it was the director Wu Feng he met at the fan party. 

When the Li Gui director saw Ji Tang, he quickly stood up and shook his white beard and said, "That's okay. I want to find a job and work with you on the film." 

He was the best director of that era. Even if he died, his talent would not diminish in the slightest. 

Ji Tang was overjoyed and nodded:"Okay." The Li Gui director smiled happily. He craned his neck, looked at Ji Tang's room, and asked mysteriously: "That...Is it covered with food and everything?"