Chapter 111

For instance, by giving him this golden winter jasmine that he cultivated himself. 

Winter jasmine is a sign of the beginning of spring. 

Ji Tang thought, the corners of his lips raised lightly, and there was a hint of tenderness in his eyes as he looked at the bunch of winter jasmine flowers. 

After he packed everything up, he began to prepare for the launch. 

But before going into the water, he had to try diving underwater with the diving equipment. Even if time is tight, he cannot jump into the water rashly. 

With his diving equipment, Ji Tang quietly found the little whale, looking for a safe sea area to test the water. 

The little whale didn't understand Ji Tang's real purpose. He only thought that Ji Tang wanted to play in the water. It shook its tail and shook its body, and it agreed very neatly. It carried Ji Tang and came to a small beach not far away. 

The beach is surrounded by rocks; it is a pool of stagnant water without any vitality, and no piranha exists here. With the diving equipment on his back, Ji Tang climbed down the back of the little whale to prepare for diving practice. 

Before putting on diving equipment, he changed his clothes. There are no rocks nearby that can be used for shelter. He could only hide under the belly of the little whale, quietly changing into a diving suit. 

The little whale naturally noticed the youth's movements. It murmured softly, and a faint blush appeared on its belly. The flapping fins seemed to cover its eyes, not watching the youth's movements. 

Ji Tang: "..." 

He almost doubted whether the little whale was about to become refined. 

It completely resembles a person. 

It is also shy because the owner is changing clothes. 

Ji Tang chuckled helplessly and then changed neatly into a wet suit according to the instructions. 

His wetsuit is black, and the tight fabric wraps the youth's body to outline a slim figure. He put the oxygen tank on his back, then put on goggles and other complicated equipment. 

After the series came down, the youth wore all kinds of things, like a little hamster that only had to deliver goods home.

"Ying~Ying!" The little whale flew to Ji Tang and rubbed the tip of his head against him. 

Ji Tang touched its head and chuckled: "Wait for me here; I'm going to try to dive in the water now." 

"Ying!" 

I will wait for you. 

Ji Tang turned on the waterproof flashlight and cautiously came to the small beach where he wanted to dive. 

At this time, it was five o'clock in the morning, and the sun emerged a little from the horizon, revealing a fluffy halo. The sun rendered the sea water a pale golden color, and the appearance of the seabed could be clearly seen. The visibility is high, and it is suitable for diving. 

Ji Tang unscrews the delivery device of the oxygen cylinder, swims to the deep sea area, and then dives into the bottom in a burst. 

This is the first time he has had such close contact with the ocean. 

The view is full of clear and translucent waters, tall reefs, and a group of small fish passing by Ji Tang. The sea water was warmed by the early sun, like a small cotton quilt wrapped tightly around Ji Tang.