Chapter 41

Many Li Gui fires surrounded the youth, like dense star spots, reflecting the youth as the brightest light in the circle. The Kongming lantern group in the distance is not as stunning as these thousands of Li Guis. 

Ji Tang has never seen such a beautiful scene since he was young. 

He stretched out his hand blankly, a cloud of bright yellow ghost fire, like a small butterfly, lightly fell on his fingertips. 

Not hot, very warm. 

The youth's face was reflected in the warm light of fire. He clenched the little Li Gui fire ball in his hand and smiled softly, his smile also seemed to be warm, making the Li Gui fire all over his body brighter. 

"It's so beautiful." 

He Zhiye stood quietly in the darkness behind Ji Tang, the darkness engulfed his body and couldn't he see his expression clearly. 

He couldn't see the light, even if the light came because of him. 

The two were in the boundary between light and darkness, one stood in the shining light of the stars, and the other was in the bottomless darkness. 

He Zhiye seemed to give all the light he had to the youth who was shrouded in light behind him. 

He raised his eyes blinded by the black cloth, and looked towards the Li Gui fire. What he saw was still darkness. 

But he raised the corners of his mouth, as if seeing the warmest light. 

The youth regarded him as his family, who was already dead. 

The family members want to put the Kongming lantern together. 

More and more Li Gui fire balls fell on the Ji Tang, like fluffy snow. 

Guo Guo on his shoulder, seeing the Li Gui fire for the first time, jumped to the ground curiously, raised its shaggy little paws, and played with the Li Gui fire. 

The wildfires seemed to be conscious, avoiding the cat's attack, and kept drilling into Ji Tang's arms, as if Ji Tang's embrace was the safest place. 

Ji Tang was thrown to the ground by a group of warm Li Gui fires. He sat on the ground and saw He Zhiye behind him.

He wanted to greet He Zhiye to watch the Li Gui fire together, but he remembered that the other party couldn't see it. 

Ji Tang tightened the corners of his clothes and sighed lightly. 

If one day, He Zhiye could take off the blindfold. 

He believed that the eyes under the blindfold must be very beautiful. 

Ji Tang smiled and said to the young man : "Thank you for the Li Gui fire group, it is very beautiful." He Zhiye nodded, and he said quietly: "I heard that when the Kongming lantern is set, you can make a wish. When you watch the Li Gui fire, you should alsobbe able to make a wish." 

He doesn't understand these things. 

But for the sake of youth, he will try to understand. 

"Wish?" 

Ji Tang looked at the bright scene in front of him. 

The last time he made a wish was when he and his parents set off the Kongming Lantern when he was a child. 

After his parents died, he never made a wish again. 

But this time, Ji Tang closed his eyes, folded his palms, and made a wish to the light of the sky.