Chapter 56

Ji Tang thought that his waist and foot injury would be healed after a night's sleep. Unexpectedly, when he got home, his bones still hurt a bit after he woke up after shopping. Once he enters the abandoned hospital, there is no escape. 

In desperation, Ji Tang can only put the ingredients in the refrigerator and heal his injuries at home. 

In the afternoon, the Li Gui director went home with the little black qi in tow. 

As soon as the Li Gui director returned to Ji Tang's house, he immediately unloaded the camera equipment and opened his hands to Ji Tang for candy. 

According to the agreement, Ji Tang gave him two toffee, not forgetting to ask: "Is the venue ready?"

The Li Gui director nodded: "I found a similar scene for the first scene."

The first scene he wanted to shoot in the movie, is the scene of the protagonist's soul staring at his grave in the cemetery. The light displayed must be very dim, and the entire lens is condensed in the tomb of the protagonist. Then the camera turns to the protagonist's eyes full of despair as he gazes at his grave. 

Ji Tang's heart trembled. Shouldn't they dig other people's graves? 

Ji Tang: "Where did you find it." 

Xiao Hei Qi Tuam floated to Ji Tang and tweeted at Ji Tang a few times. 

The Li Gui director opened the sugar paper, put the toffee in his mouth and munched it, and then casually said, "I'm looking for the cemetery, He Zhiye's own cemetery." 

Ji Tang : "???" 

He never thought about the possibility that He Zhiye also has a cemetery. 

This is a bit hardcore. 

Soon it will be Ching Ming Festival. 

When Fu Linshan is brought home, Ji Tang will have time to visit the graves of the Li Gui one by one. 

But the current problem is. How to bring Fu Linshan home? 

The Li Gui director looked at Ji Tang for a few times and seemed to see that Ji Tang’s foot was injured. He couldn’t help asking, “What’s wrong with your foot?” 

Seeing that Xiao Hei Qi Tuan and the other Li Guis were not there, Ji Tang said truthfully: “I accidentally twisted it."

Director Li Gui looked distressed: "Oh... why did you twist it? Where did you fall." 

 Ji Tang: "In an abandoned hospital." 

"What are you going there for?" Director Gui looked surprised: " The yin there is very heavy, maybe there is a Li Gui that can hurt people!" 

Ji Tang was silent, he just met a Li Gui.

But he is not afraid. 

He even want to abduct the other person home. 

"That's right—" Ji Tang patted his forehead, and asked Director Li Gui: "Do you know... how to bring a Li Gui home?" 

Director Gui: "What do you mean?" 

Ji Tang frowned, not knowing how to describe him. He can only describe it in a vague way: "It's a bit like abduction, um...abduction of Li Gui." 

Li Gui director: "..." 

His expression changed from surprise to horror. He opened his eyes and shook Ji Tang's shoulder with his dry hands: "What, do you want to kidnap children?! People are already Li Guis..."