Chapter 21

Yesterday... the youth rescued him, but what about today?

He has been dead for a long time.

Everything is a foregone conclusion, the miracle of being saved will not happen to him.

Ye Chuanyuan was in a daze, and suddenly felt that he was being held by Ji Tang's arms.

He also heard Ji Tang's clear and soft voice, which was a bit sad.

"Ye Chuanyuan, stop jumping off the building, I feel distressed."

Distressed......?

After hearing what Ji Tang said, Ye Chuanyuan opened his eyes slightly, looking a little at a loss.

Ji Tang's chin inadvertently rubbed the top of his head.

The youth's hair is very soft, with a touch of milky fragrance.

Ye Chuanyuan didn't understand why Ji Tang suddenly felt sorry for him.

He was already dead, and even if he had to repeat the death method again and again now, there was nothing to distress him.

In the eyes of others, he was destined to be so humble, not to read, but to do hard work, and was eventually killed by that cheap father.

The light in the room is very dim. In the darkness, Ye Chuanyuan saw the youth in his arms raising his head. The youth's eyes were filled with soft light, and his words seemed to be covered with icing, giving a firm gentleness.

"Chuanyuan, believe me, I will catch you, and won't let you fall down again."

Ye Chuanyuan's pupils shrank suddenly. The icy atrium collapsed instantly, sinking softly and emotionally.

---

With that Ji Tang held Ye Chuanyuan's waist more tightly, preventing the other from jumping.

But the clock pointed to three o'clock in the morning.

Black qi gushed out, and Ye Chuanyuan disappeared.

Even if Ji Tang hugged him.

Ye Chuanyuan still disappeared to repeat the way of death.

He subconsciously wanted to find Ye Chuanyuan and save the other party again, but he didn't even know which building the other party jumped down this time.

Ye Chuanyuan didn't want to be seen as if he was dead either.

He put the violin and exercise book back in the living room.

Inadvertently, he saw a little blood dripping from the dark blue exercise book.

Ji Tang frowned, picked up the tissue, and wiped the blood, but fortunately, the blood was like black qi and disappeared quickly.

But his heart could not settle down.

The hint given by the Li Gui Asylum APP is already obvious.

The reason why Ye Chuanyuan repeats the way of death is probably because he can't let go of the past, and even fears the past.

When Ye Chuanyuan died, he was just a very young boy. No matter how strong he was, the moment he was pushed downstairs, he would definitely be desperate. If the whole person smashes to the ground alive, it will inevitably leave a psychological shadow.

Even if he is now a Li Gui that everyone fears, the trauma still hangs over him.

Unless someone can erase the shadow and replace it with light.