Chapter 7

When Ji Tang came out of the shower, he didn't see Xie Li. But the dark atmosphere in the living room indicates that the young man has been here. 

He only found a piece of paper on the violin case, with Xie Li's powerful and neat handwriting on it. 

【 I will help you. 】

Ji Tang stared at the note, slightly stunned. 

He glanced at the computer in the bedroom that he had forgotten to turn off, and seemed to guess what Xie Li wanted to help himself. 

---

Later at night. 

A yellow-haired man sits in a rental house, facing the computer. 

Fans of Ji Tang constantly scolded him on the Internet. 

The yellow-haired man copied Ji Tang, but he thought he wouldn't be punished. 

The team he hired will help clean up these scolding remarks. 

He only needs to be responsible for publishing the video and get the money. 

This time he took a fancy to the background music of the latest video of Ji Tang. 

According to legend on the Internet, the anchor Toffee has a mild temper and would not be angry, so he has the idea of ​​plagiarism. 

No power and no backing. 

——That would be good to bully. 

With such a heart, the yellow-haired man made his latest video based on the video and background music of Ji Tang. 

At the same time, he remembered something from a long time ago. 

He copied a video of a little girl. But before the other party found out, he bit back that the little girl copied him. 

He threatened the other party to pay him 3,000 yuan, otherwise he would not let her feel better. 

The little girl swallowed her grievances and took out the money. 

She is in poor health and cannot go to work. She can only rely on live broadcasts for a living, and that three thousand yuan happened to be her doctor's money this year.

Although the little girl was also funded later, this matter still fell apart. 

After recalling these, the yellow-haired man suddenly felt very cold behind him, and the cold chill entered his bones. 

He quickly broke off his thoughts and went to find other things to do. 

Watching the video of Ji Tang again. 

He has to say... the video is really great, especially the background music. 

It's terrifying, it makes people want to see it again. 

He played the video skillfully, lit a cigarette, and narrowed his eyes. 

The familiar music prelude slowly sounded. 

But suddenly. There was a sudden chill in his neck, and his hands could not stop shaking. His head was twisted and forced to look towards the balcony. 

——Three human heads are lying outside the balcony window, smiling at him. 

His home is on the seventh floor. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The yellow-haired man turned pale, screameing in panic, and fell from his chair suddenly, limping to the ground. 

 After he recovered slowly, he rubbed his eyes, and the three heads disappeared.