Chapter 8

180,000 people.

Such a number of viewings, if placed in the traditional performance world 20 years ago, is a figure that is completely impossible to achieve.

Xie Li has gone through countless musical performances, but he has never seen so many audiences.

He remembers the last time he performed in his lifetime, there were only two or three sparse people, all of whom were his friends.

At that time, he could only hear vague voices and a few familiar tunes.

Because of these things, he has gradually been neglected in the music industry. The orchestra and teachers are not philanthropists and will not spend their time on a person with both ears.

He thought that after that performance was over, he would never have the opportunity to pick up the violin, never to stand on the stage, and it was impossible for anyone to be his audience.

He died, everything is over.

--But Xie Li hadn't expected that he still has a chance to hold the light again.

---

Ji Tang nudged the young man who was frozen, a bit puzzled, handing a piece of paper to remind the other.

【The live broadcast room is open, everyone is already waiting in the live broadcast room. As long as I press open, everyone will be able to see you. 】

【You don't need to show your face, just let everyone hear your music. 】

Xie Li is already dead, so it seems a bit wrong to appear in public like this. He just need to show his hands and violin symbolically.

Many anchors who are embarrassed to show up have done so.

Xie Li wrote to Ji Tang.

【Ok. 】

Ji Tang took the note and wrote a sentence.

【Thank you^^ First think about what music you want to play for everyone~ It's best if you like it. 】

Ji Tang knows that playing a supernatural music has an unparalleled advantage .

Even so Ji Tang still wants Xie Li to play his favorite music during his lifetime.

In Ji Tang's eyes, Xie Li was no different from a living person.

He wanted Xie Li to let go of everything in the past.

Whatever you like, don't hesitate .

Such as his favorite music.

【 I'll open a scene for you first, you have to come on. 】

Ji Tang looked at Xie Li with a smile, stretched out his hand and gently rubbed the plush bunny earmuffs around Xie Li's ear.

It's so soft.

The young man whose ears were rubbed indirectly was stunned.

Ji Tang returned to the live broadcast equipment and poke the button.

One. two. three.

The live broadcast began-

The 180,000 people who had been waiting for a long time finally saw the dark screen light up.

The fair-skinned youth appeared in the live broadcast room, his eyes still had a warm warmth, he smiled softly, a pair of shallow dimples emerged, and the little white tiger teeth could be vaguely seen.

He said seriously: "Welcome everyone to watch the live broadcast. This time I invited my composer Mr. Xie to participate in the live broadcast at your request... He will present a song for everyone."