Chapter 88

"Skeleton?..." 

Ji Tang's heart completely sank, and the whole person was stunned. 

The cleaner shook his head: "It's not exactly a skeleton, it's just a part of the body. When this exhibition hall is open, you can go in and take a look." 

Ji Tang stood outside the exhibition hall and nodded. 

There are still twenty minutes before the opening of Hall 2. Ji Tang first went to the booth at the entrance of the museum to buy food for breakfast. The breakfast is also very characteristic of the Ocean Museum. It is a box of small octopus balls, which are served in a plastic bowl in the shape of dried fish. 

Ji Tang took a bite of the small octopus balls, and suddenly his cheek was touched by something else. 

 "Tweet Tweet~"

It's the little black qi ball, he didn't know when it came out, and it wanted to eat too. 

Ji Tang had no choice but to choose the largest small ball for him to eat. 

The small black qi mass is gas, and the way of eating is very special. It is like wrapping a whole small ball, and then "tweeting~", chucking the whole small ball in forcefully. 

Ji Tang sat on the bench in front of the door. After breakfast, he arrived at the opening time of Hall 2. 

He returned to the second exhibition hall. 

The number of people in the museum gradually increased, but there was no one at the entrance of Hall 2. 

This is the least popular exhibition hall in the museum. 

Ji Tang walked in alone. 

The exhibition hall is empty and narrow, with only a small glass box inside, and inside is the skeleton to be exhibited. 

When Ji Tang leaned over to catch a glimpse of what was inside, his heart sank. 

This skeleton is only a part of the animal's body. 

A pair of fin bones. 

There is an introduction about this pair of fins in the lower left corner.

This pair of fins came from a humpback whale cub. The cub was suffering from fin deformity. After its death, the pair of special deformed fins was put on display in the museum. Rather than saying it is an exhibition, it is better to say that it is enough to make the exhibits look more.     

Fin deformity... 

Humpback whales are known as "big-finned whales" because they have a pair of huge fins that are two meters long. Once they swim, the entire ocean will be shaken by stormy waves. 

But the fins of the little humpback whale cub in front of him looked very deformed and ugly. Like a pair of clumsy chicken wings. 

Ji Tang looked at it, a little puzzled. 

What kind of humpback whale cub did this pair of fins come from, and where is that cub now? 

Presumably that cub must have lost its life long ago, but Ji Tang still has to find it. 

Ji Tang remembered that there are usually narrators in this museum. When visitors encounter different exhibits, they can find commentators to explain them. 

He went around the museum for half a circle, found a commentator, and brought him to the place where the fins were. 

The narrator was a little surprised: "Are you actually interested in this thing?"