Chapter 36

The middle-aged man ignored Ji Tang and closed the door.

The completely enclosed room was plunged into the darkness of invisible. According to the accepted rules of activity, the scared staff are not allowed to bring any tools, only a small flashlight for
lighting. Moreover, the staff had to lock the door and could leave after two hours. 

You know, this room is full of cameras and tape recorders, which will be shown to the audience in real time outside. 

The expression of the middle-aged man remained unchanged. He didn't even bother to hit the flashlight and walked straight into the darkness. Challenged the four partners who wanted to be frightened with him, and waited for him at the corner of the house. 

When they saw the middle-aged man, they greeted: "Forensic Zhou, are you finally here?"

The middle-aged man is a forensic doctor, tall and strong, with a surname Zhou. Everyone is used to calling him forensic Zhou. 

One of the tall and thin men in the funeral home uniform said in doubt: "When you came in, someone at the door seemed to say that the props were inside? Is that the guy named Ji Tang who signed up? Why did you just ignore him and came in?"

Forensic Zhou frowned and said impatiently: "He only asked people to put one prop in this room, and then he said that he dropped two more props in it and wanted to get it back. I didn't want to pay attention to him. There are only three props in this whole room, not even a human being playing as a Li Gui. I wonder if he is fooling us?? Or thinks we are easily bullied?" 

"Puff." The tall and thin man couldn't help laughing: " If you don’t care about it, we’re still happy. Let’s go around here for two hours, and when the door is unlocked, let’s go out." He glanced at the camera above his head: "There are a lot of cameras here, I don’t know what Ji Tang's reaction would be. What would it be like to see us go in and out with no expression? He might regret that he didn’t arrange more props or actors."  

"Yes, yes, and there are so many spectators outside. Seeing that we are not scared at all, it will definitely give us again a wave of popularity ...... "     

---     

The room's layout is made up of Japanese style, the floor is made of wood, leading to the rest rooms need to go through a long corridor.

While chatting, they flashed their torches, trying to walk through the long corridor. 

The floor has been around for a few years, and so many people stepped on it, making a weird creaking sound. 

A man with red hair wondered: "This corridor is so long today?" 

He is one of the staff that players need to scare. The producer of the well-known horror game "Graveyard", everyone likes to call him Hong Mao directly. 

Forensic Doctor Zhou: "It may be that we are walking slowly. Go faster, otherwise the audience outside thinks that we are scared." 

"Okay." 

They have walked through this room countless times. This time there is no one inside the room only  foreign equipment, staying here for two hours, for them, is no different from resting here for two hours. 

Hong Mao quickened his pace, but found that the end of the corridor was still out of sight, and he even heard the wind chimes ringing at the door. 

This shows that they are not far from the door they just came in. 

Hong Mao frowned, but then he thought of a bad fact. He turned his head and asked Forensic Zhou: "Is the door unlocked? How can the wind chime ring? That wind chime will only ring when it senses someone coming in."