Chapter 32

Author's prompt: [Due to the collision, the name of the third Li Gui was changed to "He Zhiye"]

The small mountain-like chandelier fragments were covered by a circle of black qi, and the shabby glass was stained by the black qi, giving a weird appearance. 

Ji Tang's voice just fell. 

The black qi surrounding the chandelier invaded and condensed into a vague figure in the cold stage. The figure walked towards Ji Tang, and finally stopped one step away from Ji Tang, and the cold, magnetic voice came out: "What are you doing here?" 

Ji Tang did not hesitate at all, he firmly said: "Come to me. I'm taking you home.”

The shadow paused abruptly, but quickly realized that the surrounding black qi became stronger, turning into a pair of Li Gui claws, lingering around Ji Tang, seeming to want to penetrate Ji Tang’s body, giving a little warning to Ji Tang. 

He sneered: "I'm sorry, I don't need it." 

This is the first time the owner of this voice has seen anyone daring to approach here in more than ten years. 

Ji Tang did not leave, but frowned. 

It seems that this Li Gui is not easy to deal with. 

Shadow: "Why don't you leave?" 

Ji Tang took a step forward instead. He thought for a moment, and reached out to the , his soft face flashed a few firmness: "I really want to take you home. In exchange, you can order me to do anything." 

He is currently facing a completely unknown Li Gui, but he has only one purpose-to take the other party home. 

He is the director of the Li Gui Asylum, and this is his duty. 

The dark shadow seemed to laugh. The Li Gui claws turned into black qi stayed in front of Ji Tang's eyes for a while, but then quickly retracted. 

"Yes, I'll hold on to what you said first, I'll let you be my eyes." 

Ji Tang's eyes are very beautiful. But unlike those gorgeous fox eyes, his eyes are very gentle, the corners of his eyes are slightly drooping, there are lying silkworms, and he smiles like a breeze.

Such eyes, the eyeballs must be very clean and clear. Prettier than gems. 

Ji Tang exhaled and wiped out his cold sweat: "You go home with me first." 

The black shadow in front of him surged for a few minutes, the black qi dissipated, and a strange young man walked out of it. 

That is He Zhiye. 

The young man used to be the actor who attracted people's attention. His face was naturally handsome, his figure was tall, his skin was pale, and a sense of cold alienation can be felt. 

The only thing that caught Ji Tang's attention was that the young man's eyes were tied with a black ribbon, completely blocking the young man's sight. 

No wonder when Ji Tang came here, he had to wear a blindfold to see another world. 

It may be related to He Zhiye's attributes. 

He Zhiye couldn't see it. He should cover his eyes because he didn't want to expose his shortcomings. 

Ji Tang stretched out his hand to He Zhiye and said with a smile: "Let's go home." 

He Zhiye couldn't see it, so naturally he didn't hold Ji Tang's hand. 

he black qi covered him again, and after a while, his whole person disappeared and turned into a small black qi, following Ji Tang.