Chapter 105

"After all, I am the gentlest person among all the players." 

Fu Linshan whispered, the magnetic voice was magnified countless times in the narrow cabinet, wrapped in some unexplainable smile. The corners of his lips are raised, and his eyebrows are bent, giving a gentle feeling. 

 After listening to what he said, the burr-headed man cheered up, grabbed his hand tightly, and said with gratitude: "I know that you are a good doctor, big brother! Thank you so much!" 

Fu Linshan frowned inadvertently, but soon release. He whispered: "Yeah. I am indeed a good person."

The burr-headed man nodded vigorously. 

He just met a Li Gui NPC disguised as a player. 

But this can no longer be a Li Gui NPC, it must be a real player. 

The burr-headed man chuckled a few times before saying: "Then... how do we plan to clear the customs?"

The cabinet was too big and it just happened to be enough for two adults to curl up inside. But it's not solid, it will creak and creak when they move around. Coupled with the fact that the skeleton is hitting the cabinet outside, the cabinet door will definitely break after a short while. 

And besides the sound of the skeleton outside, there were also many footsteps. 

"How come there are footsteps?" The burr-headed man trembled. 

Fu Linshan raised his eyes: "Although this hospital is an abandoned hospital, it does not mean that the people in it have left...every night, they will come out to move around. No, the 'them' should be 'them'."

The burr-headed man: "..." 

He held his breath, not daring to make any noise, for fear that things outside would find him. After a while, the sound of footsteps outside and the sound of hitting the cabinet door miraculously stopped, and the surroundings fell silent again. 

The burr-headed man said to Fu Linshan with joy: "Everything outside seems to have left! Let's take this opportunity to leave!" 

Fu Linshan raised his eyes, and the spotless lenses reflected a cold light.

"Are you sure?" 

"There is no sound outside..." 

Fu Linshan raised his lips: "I don't think they left, but stopped, all standing outside the cabinet waiting for us."

The burr-headed man didn't expect it at all. There is another possibility, he froze abruptly, and a little bit of accumulated fear soaked his whole body. 

He could only open his mouth and could not say anything. 

He saw Fu Linshan take off his coat on his own, and couldn't help asking: "Why did you... take off your coat?" 

Fu Linshan's coat was a black coat, which was given to him by Ji Tang. Under the coat are the clothes he wore when he died, a white coat. 

The man was wearing a white dazzling medical gown, and the whole figure was like a pale shadow with no vitality. 

Fu Linshan closed his eyes and said nonchalantly: "I am the doctor here, they are all waiting outside for me to see a doctor." 

There was no ups and downs in his mood when he spoke, as if he was describing an extremely plain thing. 

Fu Linshan raised his hand and pushed open the cabinet door. 

The monsters outside swarmed. 

The burr-headed man's pupils shrank suddenly, his body trembled violently, and then he burst into a harsh scream.