Chapter 98

"Sir, I'm cold."

Ji Tang didn't know who the person in front of him was, so he could only politely substitute "sir". A respectful address coupled with a soft voice can easily arouse people's sympathy.

Cold...

Fu Linshan frowned, subconsciously wanting to hug the youth's body in order to give him warmth.

But when his hand touched the other party's waist, he was taken aback.

He almost forgot that he was dead. The temperature possessed by him is colder than ice cubes. Staying with the youth like this, the other party will inevitably be cold.

Fu Linshan: "..."

He wanted to withdraw his hand and stop touching the youth. But the other party gripped the corner of his clothes tightly, muttering cold vaguely.

His look became unsightly.

He had treated countless people before his death, but he couldn't even give the youth a little warmth after his death.

Fu Linshan leaned over and helped the youth close the quilt tightly: "Wait for me." He remembered that there was a hot water bottle in Ji Tang's room.

He went out to the living room, found a hot water bottle, and poured hot water into it. He did not forget to give the youth a cup of anti-fever medicine.

When he returned to the bedroom, he found that the other Li Gui objects had climbed onto Ji Tang's bed and surrounded Ji Tang.

He ignored them, lifted the youth's quilt, and put the hot water bottle in.

The icy bed was gradually covered by a hot water bottle, and Ji Tang stopped crying cold, but fell asleep in a daze. He seemed to use the hot water bottle as someone's arm and hugged it tightly.

Fu Linshan frowned.

If he is still alive, he can enter the juvenile's bed and use his body temperature to warm the other person and let the other person hold his hand tightly.

But he can't do it.

It will never be possible.

Fu Linshan picked up the bowl and wanted to feed Ji Tang and take medicine.

Ji Tang is currently dizzy, and may have to be fed by hand.

When his fingertips touched Ji Tang's lips, he was suddenly interrupted.

Fu Linshan: "..."

He turned his head and saw Pei Baizhou.

Pei Baizhou grabbed the medicine bowl, glanced at Fu Linshan, and said coldly: "Ji Tang has fed me by hand before. Now it should be my turn to feed."

Fu Linshan: "..."

Forget it.

Taking medicine is important.

Although he was a bit unhappy.

Pei Baizhou scooped up a spoonful of anti-fever medicine and put it carefully to Ji Tang's mouth, while holding Ji Tang's chin with his other hand.

Ji Tang opened his lips and ate the medicine like a little cat.

The antipyretic agent is a white powder, which becomes milky white liquid after being washed with hot water.

Ji Tang's consciousness is very confused, and it seems that he can't swallow the medicine completely.

So, all the Li Guis here saw this scene.