Chapter 109

The puppy barked at the old phone in Ji Tang's hand. Ji Tang was stunned, squatting down, and wondering: "You want to call too?" 

Ji Tang raised his hand and gently touched the puppy's head. 

The puppy's head is not easy to touch, a lot of mud clumped between its fluff, and it feels hard to the touch. Even so, Ji Tang still touched it for a long time, and the puppy took the initiative to rub its warm palms. 

He felt it and felt something was wrong. 

This...the puppy is not alive. 

It is a soul. 

"Wang!"

The puppy wagged its tail, staring at the phone in his hand with shiny eyes. 

Ji Tang chuckled helplessly. 

Ji Tang picked up a cell phone that was said to be able to cross life and death, and was about to call the puppy, but suddenly thought of a question. 

The phone doesn't have a number button, and he doesn't know the phone number of the person that the puppy missed. 

He scratched his head and frowned, a little distressed. But soon, he lifted his brows and said softly: "I don't know how to use this phone... But I think as long as you think about the person you want to contact, the phone should be connected? 

" Wang."

The puppy seemed to understand Ji Tang's words and moved to the phone. Its round ears stood up straight, and its tail swayed slightly, as if thinking about something. 

Ji Tang is a bit nervous. 

This was not only the first time he used props from the APP, but also the first time he helped such souls. 

Guo Guo and the little whale he encountered before were all without distracting thoughts and wandering in the world. 

But the soul of the dog he encountered this time had a person who missed it. And its obsession seems to be stronger than other human souls. It is the first soul to run to Ji Tang, wanting to obtain that trivial three minutes. 

What kind of person will it miss? 

The old mobile phone automatically jumps to the phone mode, and then lights up the three words "Connecting".

The old phone was a bit slow to connect, and the beep sounded for a long time. After half an hour, the beep finally disappeared, replaced by an old and muffled voice. 

"Hello?"

As soon as the puppy heard this familiar voice, the whole dog became excited, flicked its little tail frantically, and started purring and turning around in place. The round eyes were shining like stars. 

It puts the old phone on the beach, and then constantly hums and rubs the phone with its small head. 

Sure enough, this phone can reach the people it misses. 

It can't speak, so it can only rub against her palm as before. 

The person on the other side of the phone heard the familiar dog barking, and was silent for a long time, and then asked quietly: "Are you...?" 

She had just finished saying this, and the three-minute deadline came. All the sounds coming from the phone cut off instantly, leaving only a cold beep. 

"Wang?" 

The puppy noticed something, raised his head, and stared suspiciously at the phone that suddenly lost its voice.