Chapter 83

Ji Tang talked with the old man for a long time. He did not forget to ask the old man for his contact number and the million-word manuscript. 

The old man was very happy that someone would read the book he wrote, and gave Ji Tang the manuscript apart from anything else. 

Ji Tang borrowed the old man's manuscript instead of simply looking at what the other party wrote. 

He wants to really help the elderly. 

Like the old man, he wants people in this era to learn more about the past, so that more people can become the light of this era and lead everyone forward. 

Ji Tang took the manuscript and hid it carefully in the backpack he carried with him. He looked at the old man and asked, "Grandpa, I can help you publish this manuscript. But there may be some places that need to be revised and added. I hope you don't mind." 

Of course, the old man has no comments, nodded and said with a smile: "It's okay. It's okay. Someone is willing to help me, this old man, I'm really touched..." 

Ji Tang nodded his head: "Thank you Grandpa."

The old man: "It's okay." 

Ji Tang took the manuscript and went to the Seniors Activity Center. 

Pei Baizhou was still waiting outside for Ji Tang quietly. He raised his eyes and glanced lightly at the arrival of Ji Tang. 

Ji Tang actually only spent a few minutes with Pei Baizhou. Plus... he has something to ask for help. He clenched the corners of his shirt, shrank his neck, and whispered to the other party: "Mr. Pei." 

"Huh?" 

Pei Baizhou raised his eyebrows. 

He noticed the thing Ji Tang was holding for a while. "Is this the manuscript from the old man?" 

He used to chat with the old man before. The old man once showed him this manuscript, but he didn't know much about it, and he didn't know that the manuscript was about the May Fourth era. 

Ji Tang nodded his head: "Yeah."

He raised his head, held a thick stack of manuscripts in his palm, and showed it to the young man. The corners of his lips were raised, and his voice was slightly smiling: "This million-character manuscript is about the story of your time." 

There are not many people who can remember them. 

Pei Baizhou was slightly stunned. 

He didn't expect that this shabby manuscript would actually be the story of that era. 

He thought that no one remembered, and no one was willing to spend so much pen and ink to write a book. 

Ji Tang glanced at Pei Baizhou's expression while carefully expressing his thoughts. 

"...I want to make this manuscript better and more accurate, so that it can be appreciated by the publisher. Can you provide some of what you saw and heard in that era? I want to record it in this manuscript." 

Pei Baizhou is a true character from that era, and one of the heroes who ruled that era. 

His understanding of the May Fourth era is deeper than most scholars. 

Pei Baizhou took over the manuscript in Ji Tang's hands. 

The handwritten manuscripts are very thick and old. Modern people who regarded e-books would not be used to reading them, but the manuscripts of his time are exactly this kind of handwritten manuscripts. With a glance, he can accurately capture the information with his eyes.