Chapter 13

Ji Tang was still dizzy, so he did not notice that when Xie Li held him,  his face was particularly close.

Xie Li carried the youth to a dry place outside the bathroom. 

Ji Tang nestled in Xie Li's arms, and it took him a long time to come back to his senses. He was not frightened. The appearance of Xie Li had already allowed him to accept Li Guis and monsters. 

He just felt a little cold. 

He touched his clothes and found that it was not wet and don't have any drops of water. It seems...that the water in the bathtub, was just his own illusion. 

He habitually took out a small book and found that there were more familiar words on it. 

【Sorry. There are other things in my home. But now it has been cleaned up. 】

The house has been abandoned for many years, and there are so many grievances, it is indeed easy to provoke other things. 

But Ji Tang is not worried about those things, but his audience. 

He don't know if they... have seen Xie Li came out and held him. 

He thought, his white ears flushed. 

Xie Li seemed to notice the strangeness of Ji Tang, and new words appeared in his notebook. 

【When I picked you up, I paused the camera. Rest assured. 】

Ji Tang glanced at the small book, slightly relieved. 

But Ji Tang didn't know, the audience saw something worse. For example, the anchor was secretly kissed by an unknown shadow. 

Ji Tang stood up, patted the dust on the corner of his clothes, and prepared to continue the live broadcast. 

He wrote to Xie Li. 【Thank you.】

Xie Li stood there, took the little book, he looked at the small mark at the side of the youth's face. The red mark was a little dark. 

His home is indeed very unlucky. 

Provoking many lonely Li Guis.

As a young man who is alive, entering here is tantamount to a lamb entering the mouth of a tiger. 

If he doesn't want the youth to be harmed, he must give the other party some kind of mark to prove that the other party is his own. 

He just don't know...If the youth would be angry for this. 

---

Ji Tang goes back to the bathroom. Sure enough, the camera is in a paused state, but it only pauses for a variety of minutes, and the live broadcast should not be affected by this. 

He picked up the camera and didn't look at the barrage, let alone notice the abnormality of the audience. 

He glanced at the messy bathroom, and said to everyone embarrassed: "The bathtub game is over. Sorry, there was a little accident, and I don't know what caused it." 

This is the most commonly used words by the supernatural anchors. "I don't know what it is" is more reminiscent of Li Guis. 

He left the bathroom, walked into the empty corridor, and walked to the locked door just now. 

"This is the room we will explore next. This seems to be the largest room in this whole house. And... I think the grievances here are the heaviest." 

This was the door he saw before entering the bathroom. 

He could see countless black qi swept out from the crack of the door like smoke, like a hideous and weird hand. 

This is indeed the most grievous place.