Chapter 51

Ji Tang didn't notice Xie Li's strangeness. After he finished speaking, he took a note to Xie Li and wrote:【It's time to blow the candle. 】

If he doesn’t blow, the candle will go out. 

Xie Li's head was full of the three words he heard after he recovered. 

Until the note with the temperature of the youth's palm was stuffed into his hand. He just recovered. 

He gently covered his ears and confirmed again in disbelief. 

The sound of rustling cicadas and the uniform breathing of the youth clearly penetrated into his ears. 

The three words that came suddenly were not his auditory hallucinations. 

It was really spoken from the youth's mouth. 

The youth's voice was more gentle than he thought. 

It was like the warm sun after the winter, so that the three words spoken by the other party seemed to roll past in a white sugar can, and rolled into Xie Li's heart covered with icing, and the heart was full of sugar. . 

Xie Li glanced at the little note that Ji Tang gave him. 

Ji Tang didn't realize that he had recovered his hearing, and he was still communicating with him obediently. 

Xie Li leaned over, making a gesture to blow the candle, but was blocked by Ji Tang, and handed a note to him again. 

【Mr. Xie, I want you to make a wish before blowing the candles. The wishes made on the birthday are very spiritual. 】

Xie Li grows up, and he have never seen such a lovely and serious birthday ceremony. 

He didn't even remember his birthday. 

But for Ji Tang, Xie Li closed his eyes and quietly made a wish before blowing out the candle. 

When Ji Tang saw Xie Li blowing candles, the breath that Xie Li exhaled should be cold. These candles were blown out by the deceased for the first time. 

This gives Ji Tang a very strange feeling. 

He couldn't help but lift the corners of his lips and gave a crisp chuckle.

Xie Li heard the youth's laugh for the first time. 

Usually... Does Ji Tang smile at himself like this? 

Smiling so softly. 

After the candles were blown out, the hall plunged into darkness, leaving only the creamy smell on the air. 

Ji Tang turned on the light, then took the knife and cut a piece of cake with the most cream and fruit for Xie Li. 

The desserts made by Ji Tang are delicious. The cream is sweet but not greasy, and the cake embryo is baked into a soft golden yellow with a slight milky taste, and some delicious dried nuts are mixed in the middle. 

The appetite of Ji Tang is small, and he would already be full after eating only two pieces of cake. After Xie Li finished eating, he cut the remaining cakes and gave them to other Li Guis to eat. 

After everyone had finished eating the cake, Ji Tang cleaned up the tableware and couldn't wait to come to his bedroom with a four-person bed. 

After the four-person bed was rolled by Ji Tang in the afternoon, it smelled of milk. It is fragrant and soft. 

Ji Tang finally didn't need to squeeze tightly into the single bed with Guo Guo. 

Guo Guo's sleeping posture is a bit poor. Although it slept in a nest at first, in the middle of the night, it would spread it limbs and become a cat. It will roll and head to Ji Tang's arms. If the Ji Tang is careless, he would undoubtedly crush Guo Guo.