Chapter 59

Ji Tang pushed his trolley full of puppets into the amusement park. The staff brought three big bags, reluctantly loaded the pile of puppets, and helped Ji Tang get into the taxi. 

The back seat of the taxi has been squeezed by a group of dolls so that there is no gap at all, and there is no one seated at all. 

The driver looked at Ji Tang, who was coming by himself, and opened the first passenger seat and said, "Come in and sit down. You can sit down alone." 

Ji Tang: "..." 

He glanced at the tall man standing behind him. 

He is not alone. 

Doctor Fu: "You sit on my lap, or I sit on your lap." 

Ji Tang blushed, thinking of something bad, don't turn his head: "Forget it."

In the end, Ji Tang took that three bags of dolls and were stuffed into the trunk, Fu Linshan ended up sitting in the back seat, Ji Tang sat in the passenger seat. 

--- 

The taxi parked the car to the door. 

Ji Tang first dragged down the three big bags of dolls, then lightly leaned against the door, stopping the movement inside the door. 

Sure enough, the Li Guis had already run out, obediently at the door trying to greet Ji Tang. 

Ji Tang: "Doctor Fu, please wait outside the door first."

After he said that, he opened the door, picked up a lot of objects at the door, and ran to the depths of the villa to hide them before he was able to invite Fu Linshan into the house. 

Fu Linshan didn't know what Ji Tang was doing, but he was not interested in asking, so he picked up the three small bags of puppets and helped bring them into Ji Tang's room. 

Seeing the same fluffy thing, Guo Guo became excited at once, rushed into the room and scratched the plastic bag containing a hundred puppets. 

The fragile plastic bag was torn apart by the sharp cat's claws, and the puppets that could not be squeezed out came out, gurgling to cover the fluffy kitten.

When Ji Tang entered the room, he only saw a Muppet Hill, piled high on the bedroom floor, and at the top was a fluffy yellow and white ball. 

He frowned, feeling that there was something wrong with the ball, so he poked it with his hand. 

With a few tremblings, a fluffy little kitten's head stretched out. The kitten shook its ears and fur. Then it sniffed the reddish nose of the fluffy puppet and slapped a milky "Ah." Sneeze. "meow~"

Ji Tang picked it up and helped it get rid of the hair on its nose: "How did you get in? Did you treat them like yours?" 

After all, they are all furry. 

"Meow?" Guo Guo tilted its head, and the little pink cat flopped a few times to get down to the ground. 

As soon as Ji Tang puts Guo Guo on the ground, it pretends to go under the bed as if nothing had happened. 

Ji Tang chuckled helplessly. 

He looked at Fu Linshan who was standing aside, suddenly remembered something, and said with embarrassment: "Ah...Doctor Fu, I forgot to buy you the ingredients for the cake. You may have to wait until tomorrow and I'll make it for you." 

Fu Linshan frowned. He inexplicably remembered what Ji Tang said yesterday. 

If he promised to go home from the beginning, the cake would not be eaten by others.