Chapter 77

Does he need to bathe him? 

Ji Tang couldn't help thinking. 

Even though the young man was covered with mud, he lay obediently on the ground, like a very obedient puppet. 

This adds some guilt to Ji Tang. 

This is what he feel. 

The other party not only didn't complain about himself, but didn't even move. 

Ji Tang squatted on the ground, stretched out his hand, pulled the young man's arms, and put him in a dry place. 

He rubbed the corners of each other's clothes. The clothes are all wet, and there must be a lot of mud on the body. 

Although Mr. Pei is a Li Gui, it will definitely not work if this continues. The weather is so sunny now, if he is covered with mud, it will not take long for Ji Tang to get a clay sculpture. 

The soil is so hard that he can't pull it off. 

Ji Tang sighed in distress and poked Pei Baizhou's face. 

He'll help him take a bath. 

Ji Tang put a small umbrella on Pei Baizhou's cheek, and then went back to the house to fetch water. 

He lives in an independent villa with a small courtyard. The yard is surrounded by walls, and passers-by cannot see what's happening inside. 

He don't usually take care of the yard in this way, and he thought he would use it to grow flowers and plants. Unexpectedly, one day it will be used to release a persom. 

After a while. Ji Tang came out panting with a large basin of water. 

The young man lay on the ground, his muddy hair warmed by the sun. 

Ji Tang looked at him, a little distressed. 

Stripped... just taking a shower like this? 

Wouldn't it be a bit bad? 

——He not only kidnapped the person home when they were unaware, but also threw them into the quagmire, and then he had to strip off their clothes... 

Ji Tang: "..."

But he really didn't mean it. 

Ji Tang was silent for a moment, and finally chose to take a bath first. 

It should be fine if he don't take off the other party's underwear. 

He is not doing anything wrong. He is just an ordinary scrubber. 

He took a small bench, sat next to Pei Baizhou, and then began to undress the other party. 

The other party's clothes were blue robes that were common in the Republic of China, and the buttons were unbuttoned lightly. The cloth of the robe sticks to a lot of dirt, and the dirt has dried out, and it must be uncomfortable to wear it on the body. 

Ji Tang slowly untied his clothes. 

When the young man wore a robe, he looked very elegant and thin, but in fact there was much material in it. 

Wheat-colored skin, slightly bulging arm muscles, six-pack abs. 

It's the body he could ask for. 

There was also a little dirt on the skin. Ji Tang took a wet rag and carefully wiped it clean. 

After rubbing his upper body, his legs are still missing. 

The young man's trousers, like his robes, became horrible. 

Ji Tang's cheeks flushed and he was very embarrassed. But he still had to bite the bullet and slowly do what he was supposed to do.