Chapter 108

After taking the photo, Ji Tang carefully put the photo into his pocket. When the time comes to go to the sea, he can wrap the photo with waterproof film and take it with him. 

This is all he has. 

Ji Tang asked the Li Gui objects to lean over again, then picked up Guo Guo, and said goodbye to the little whale. 

"Little whale, I might have to trouble you again tomorrow, I want you to take me to a place."

The little whale flapped its fins and screamed excitedly. 

Of course it will promise, and even look forward to it. 

It likes the youth living on its back, it makes it feels like he has the whole world. 

Ji Tang smiled lightly, stood on tiptoe, and hugged the huge head of the little whale. 

The little whale flicked its tail, and there was a vigorous wind around it, and the clouds on the horizon seemed to be blown by it. 

"Ying! Ying!" 

Ji Tang played with the little whale for a while before returning to his little villa. 

He first turned on the computer and looked at the reactions of netizens after the game's public beta was released. 

The result was a bit unexpected. 

The person who placed an order for holographic glasses far exceeded his imagination. And it far exceeds his current inventory of holographic glasses. 

The holographic glasses that can lead to the game should be ordinary non-precision glasses. After being controlled by the ghost with spiritual power, they can become a channel to the terrifying space. 

But... there are so many people who need holographic glasses, so Ye Chuanyuan can't control the glasses one by one. 

Ji Tang rubbed his head and figured out a way. 

Maybe he can ask other Li Guis for help to build a small factory for making holographic glasses. 

He can let the Li Guis in the asylum find their own value, and can also let more souls know that they are still needed in this world. 

Ji Tang included this plan in his schedule.

He first arranges the only holographic glasses for the netizens who bought it the first time, and then publishes Weibo to let the remaining netizens wait for a while, and he will finish the holographic glasses as soon as possible. 

As for... where to find these souls. 

Ji Tang wants to find a strange soul in the city where the ancient tomb is located. 

Not only can he get employees who can help him make holographic glasses, but he can also learn something different from them. 

For example, stories about ancient tombs. 

His impression of the ancient tomb is completely blank, and the software has no prompts. Although he can ask professionals about the ancient tomb, he is more willing to look for the soul than to talk to a living person. 

They stay in this world for much longer than living people, and they have witnessed more things. 

It is even possible to find a soul of the same age as that ancient tomb. 

If it can be found, it will be a great help to Ji Tang. 

And a soul is different from a Li Gui. 

The soul is just a ray of piece left in this world after a person dies. It has consciousness, but it is not as harmful as a Li Gui, and is very gentle.