Chapter 93

Doesn't exist anymore? 

After Ji Tang listened to this, his whole person was stunned, his brain bounced and became blank. 

He came to this southern city from the northern capital non-stop, just to get the little whale back home. 

As a result, there is not only no blue sea, but also no island full of flowers. Everything it has longed for has long since dissipated in the years, leaving nothing behind. 

"..."

Ji Tang felt his pocket. 

He hoped that the little whale would not hear the driver. Surprisingly, it still heard it. Although it does not understand "reclamation of the sea to create land", it understands what it means "no longer exists". Just like its favorite poolside flowers, when they were burned with fire by the keepers, they turned into ashes, and there was nothing left. 

It has no home. 

"Ying..." The little whale was very frustrated, croaking softly, rubbing the round duck cerebellum against Ji Tang, hoping that the other party could touch him. 

Ji Tang frowned, and somehow comforted the little whale, so he could only touch him with his hands. 

"Don't be sad. No matter what happens, I will help you." 

" Ying ..."
Why ...

Ji Tang raised his head and asked the driver: "Is Liaohai really filled? It doesn't exist anymore? "

" Ah, it has been removed from the map." the driver lightly said. " If you insist, in the original land reclamation, there is a small piece of sea waters that have not been filled and is called 'small Liaohai'. I don't know why the real estate agent didn't fill it in." 

Ji Tang was stunned, and said with joy: "Take me to see." 

He was very happy to find a little hope. 

"Yes."

The driver drove the car, turned a direction, and drove into a suburban mountain village.

Surrounding the mountain village is the former Liaohai. At this time, the Liaohai has been filled up and is ready to be used to build buildings. The ground is full of construction machines operating rumblingly, and dust is flying everywhere, covering the sky. The clear blue sea is completely two worlds. 

The car drove slowly into the mountain village, and the construction site was slowly invisible near the mountain village, only the fields were visible. 

But there is still no sea in sight. 

Ji Tang is a bit puzzled. 

The driver saw Ji Tang’s emotions and smiled: “The little sea of ​​Liaohai that has not been filled is indeed a bit remote. After you get off the bus, you can find a villager to show you. The people here are very nice.” 

He parked the car on the side of the road and opened the door for Ji Tang 

Ji Tang took the backpack and paid the other party: "Thank you." 

He stood on the side of the road, then quietly glanced at his pocket. 

The little whale was very lost and shrank into a ball. But when it saw the youth watching it, it still made a murmur of excitement. 

——I'm not sad at all, don't worry. 

"Good. I will help you find the sea." 

Ji Tang touched it.