Chapter 40

"Ji Tang, why are you helping me...and the other Li Guis?" 

He Zhiye held the toffee in his mouth tightly, his throat trembled, and continued: "I'm obviously dead." 

Ji Tang was stunned by the sudden question. 

 Why does he want to help him and the other Li Guis? 

Ji Tang remembered something from the past, but he didn't say a word, just chuckled. He continued to hand He Zhiye a toffee: "Don't think about it so much. I'll give you another candy." 

He Zhiye's cold palm has an extra toffee with the body temperature of a youth. 

The sugar in his mouth was finished, and another sugar was added. He can only put it in his personal pocket. 

Ji Tang wanted to say something more, but suddenly he saw two things, and quickly said: "Hush—Mr. He, hurry up and hide." 

He Zhiye: "?" 

Ji Tang saw two more objects strangely at the door. Violin and exercise book. 

They obviously saw themselves feeding He Zhiye candy. 

He Zhiye frowned, wondering what was going on. But he turned back into a black qi mass, sucked and hid in the small projector. 

Ji Tang wiped a cold sweat for fear that they would fight again. 

Ji Tang walked to the door, picked up the two objects, and said to them, "You also want to eat candy?"

Before the two Li Guis turned back into human form, he grabbed a handful of toffee and put them into the book page of the exercise book. In the middle, the other is thrown into the violin case. 

The Li Guis didn't settle down because of this, and they kept pouring black qi out. 

Ji Tang guessed that they might also want to...be fed candy by his own hands. 

He just fed He Zhiye this way. 

Because He Zhiye couldn't see where the toffee was.

Ji Tang's ears were very red, and he slowly said, "If you want that way of eating sweets, I can feed them one by one next time?"

The black qi finally stopped surging. 

Ji Tang was also relieved. 

He put the three objects in different places, then took a bath, held Guo Guo, and went to bed. 

--- 

The next day. 

After Ji Tang finished washing, and just came back from outside after buying rice rolls and ready to eat, the mobile phone on the side rang untimely. 

He put down his chopsticks, wiped his mouth, and answered the phone. 

It's the phone number of Director Chen He. 

Familiar voices came from it. 

"Ji Tang, have you found a candidate for the film actor? Which studio is it from?" 

Lao He is not so relieved that Ji Tang is working on these things by himself, after all, Ji Tang has never been in contact with the movie circle. He kindly said: "If you really can't find anyone, I can help you. There are many places here..." 

Ji Tang chuckles politely: "Thank you, Director Lao He. I have already decided who the protagonist will play." 

Ji Tang said After a while, remembering something, he asked Lao He: " Director Lao He, I want to ask you a question."