Chapter 17

The second Li Gui...? Coming? 

 Ji Tang raised his eyes, unintentionally catching a glimpse of broad daylight. 

——It is completely different from the night when Xie Li appeared. 

It seems... that this Li Gui might be able to appear during the day. 

Ji Tang walked to the living room and began to wait for the second resident of the Li Gui shelter. 

The mobile phone prompts a message box that the Li Gui was summoned successfully. 

Logically speaking, Ji Tang should soon be able to see the appearance of black mist representing resentment. 

But Ji Tang waited for more than an hour and couldn't even see the black qi. 

Ji Tang looked at the phone several times and made sure that the other party had indeed arrived here. 

Unless it's... unwilling to show up. 

Or he need to go through a certain test before he can invite him in. 

After all, it is a two-star Li Gui. 

There's no way. 

He can only wait. 

In order to polish the time, Ji Tang chose a few horror films to watch as before. 

The horror movies he watched must be the most horrible ones. In order to find a sense of excitement, He can also shoot his own supernatural scenes and find some material. 

But Ji Tang looked around, no matter how scary the female Li Gui inside changed, his heart didn't have any waves. 

Even a sense of sleepiness appeared. 

He has experienced people or things more terrifying than these. 

The youth didn't look at it for a while before he fell asleep on the sofa. 

His face was very pale, flushed from his deep sleep. No one would think that he fell asleep watching a horror movie. 

--- 

Maybe because these days, he was busy filming something. Ji Tang slept till evening. 

The TV set that was supposed to continue playing the next horror movie was turned off by someone unknown.

He also has a little furry blanket on his body. 

He glanced at the violin that appeared beside him inexplicably, and immediately understood what was going on. 

"Hey..." He chuckled and touched the violin. 

Ji Tang stood up and rubbed his aching waist. He looked around the room for a while and found that the second Li Gui had still not come. 

The exercise book on the coffee table seemed a bit lonely. 

He sighed lightly, not quite understanding the other party's intentions. 

As expected, it is a Li Gui with its own thoughts... 

Ji Tang washed his face, touched his hungry stomach, and planned to cook dinner. Do a little more, maybe he can eat it with Xie Li. 

But when he opened the refrigerator, he found that all the ingredients he bought had been used up. 

Ji Tang: "..."

In desperation. He can only go out and find something to eat. 

Now the vegetable market has long been closed, and there are no restaurants nearby. He can only eat snacks to fill his stomach. 

The temperature at night gets colder and colder.