Chapter 43

After Ji Tang sent out He Zhiye's Weibo Support Group propaganda, he was ready to go to bed.

He doesn't know if anyone will follow this Weibo.

After waking up, Ji Tang finished his breakfast first, then he checked the Weibo of the support group.

The result is as expected by Ji Tang.

Weibo has only a few scattered readings, and even zero comments and likes.

Ji Tang: "..."

It may be because the Weibo was just posted in the early hours of the morning, and it was a new account.

He scratched his head and could only poke open his group of friends, seeking help from friends.

He didn't say He Zhiye's name, but said that he became a fan of an old-time actor and built a support team. He wanted to find fellow players on Weibo, but he couldn't find anyone.

There were many replies in the small group.

【Toffee is also chasing stars! What kind of brother is it that hooked our toffee away! 】

【Toffee, is the support group you build a new one? 】

【Curious about what kind of actor it is! Is he handsome? ! 】

Ji Tang picked a question and answered:【Yes, the id of the support group I built is a new one.】

The other party responded quickly.
【That's normal. The new id number is limited, and the actor you like is also from the old age, it is inevitable that no one will pay attention. You can try to use your account to promote it directly to ensure that there is traffic. 】

During this time down, Ji Tang's supernatural microblogging number of fans, almost double the growth. Countless advertisers are vying to receive ads from Ji Tang.

Ji Tang was stunned.

Promote directly with large size...? That is equivalent to announcing to all netizens who his idol is.

Ji Tang: "..."

His cheeks were inadvertently red.

But in order to help He Zhiye realize his wish, he still decided to use his large size to promote the matter later.

He Zhiye must also want to be remembered again.

Ji Tang returned to the bedroom, opened the small cabinet, and found that the small projector was still stubbornly guarding the stubborn corner, protecting the shirt he had snatched.

He stretched out his hand, trying to take out the small projector, a small black qi ball immediately emerged from it, making a vicious tweet, like a milk cat protecting food.

Ji Tang raised his hands pretending to surrender, and said with a chuckle: "I'm not trying to grab your shirt, I want to tell you something."

The little black qi disappeared, and Ji Tang was able to take out the small projector.

He put the projector on the desktop, then turned on the phone, and prepared to publish a new Weibo about He Zhiye Support Group.

@Toffee: 【I recently fanned an actor named He Zhiye and established a support group for him
@HeZhiyeSupportGroup! Interested netizens can follow this Weibo account. At that time, we will hold a fan tea party about Mr. He Zhiye. 】

This Weibo, which has a different style from Ji Tang's previous styles, it attracted many people's attention as soon as it was posted.

【He Zhiye? Which actor is it! Why haven't I heard of it! 】